Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise

Ralph Lauren  Pure Turquoise

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I was so excited about this perfume. Sadly, it did not live up to my expectations. I tried to figure out what it was about the scent that was so unappealing to me. Finally I realized that it smells exactly like something my grandma used to wear. (I did ask her about it, but she said that she has never owned a Ralph Lauren perfume before.). Occasionally I do force myself to wear just because I don't want to waste it, and I will admit that it takes on a different scent when I wear it. Still I can't shake the thought that I smell like my grandma. I'm giving it four lippies because the lasting power is great and it's really not fair to judge it on my associations with the scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I smelled this fragrance in a magazine ad and went to Nordstrom for a sample. I am allergic to many fragrances, but this one has worked out great! I love this scent so much that I bought the 3.4 oz. For me, this is the perfect muggy-weather fragrance. It's crisp, cool, and clean -- I wear it everyday during the summer months. The one downside to this fragrance is the heavy, bulky, odd-shaped bottle.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I seem to be with cavewoman on this one - I love it! I told my BF the same thing her DH said to her, paraphrased, of course, "MMMM, it smells rich and elegant." Totally reminds me of "going-out-at-night" perfume. Thank God I don't pick up any of the patchouli in it, as that pretty much repulses me, but every time I walk by it in my bedroom I catch a little whif and have to lean over and deeply inhale. Very different to me, not generic at all, and very glam.

Popular Fragrances