Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise

3.9

on 5/14/2010 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

HOLY GRAIL!!! I first bought this years ago and was so sad when I found out it was a limited edition! Well I guess it was popular enough that they decided to bring it back and thank god they did! I ADORE this more than words can describe! It's the perfect soft, clean, fresh scent. I've gotten so many compliments on it! Its apparent popularity means it's become more widely available, and thus cheaper too! I most recently got the giant bottle last year in Target for $40, and it's seems like it's lasting forever! I wish they had a body spray too (do they? I've yet to see one anywhere) so I could mist everything I own!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This fragrance is good no complaints here but I'm putting it up for swap because I wanna try something else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only wear this at night, and just a spritz. It's strong, but it's a pretty sexy scent. A guy my ex-roommate dated could not stop gabbing about how great I smelled when I wore this...which I don't think made her too happy! But he was so moved by it that he took down the name of it so that he could buy HER some! Haha!

on 10/1/2006 9:13:00 PM

Liked it so much I bought the lotion too. I think it smells like the sea....very aquatic. Many reviewers said they thought it smelled like eucalyptus or vicks vapor rub, but I dont get that at all. It seems to last a long time.

on 6/23/2006 12:04:00 PM

This is somewhat of a heady frag. but when it dries down its much softer. Its definitly a aquatic scent for me. Its heady but light, if that makes sence, lol. It seems to last for quite sometime. I like it alot, not love but its very nice

on 11/10/2005 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i have one word to describe this UGHHH! in my opinion ralph lauren never disappoints but what was he thinking when this scent was created. i would only want to smell pure turquoise if my nose was stopped up and i needed a nasal decongestant. i'm sorry but am i the only one who thinks that this smell like something that has rusted?

on 10/14/2005 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I haven't purchased this product yet but I was addicted to the scent samples in the magazines and I've been spritzing the spray in the stores. This is a beautiful scent but I'm going to save up and buy the perfume version of this. I think this scent would be even more amazing without alcohol.

on 10/10/2005 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

To me this smelled very sweet and fruity and not wonderful or extraordinary.