Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise

Ralph Lauren  Pure Turquoise

4.1

on 10/28/2010 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My absolute favourite fragrance from Ralph Lauren is Blue for women, that scent has more of a personality to it. I generally love Ralph Lauren scent, but I got to say this wasn't that impressing.
This really reminds me off Paris Hilton Fairy Dust, its way to musky and sweet for my taste. The staying power of this isn't great, and that's because it is an EDT.
I love Ralph Lauren Blue for women and Rocks, I also love his other perfume such as Polo Blue for men, Polo Black for men and Ralph Lauren Romance, Hot etc which to me were all different and appealing, I though I cant go wrong with this, geez I was wrong.
I'm using this now as a room and car fragrance.

on 11/8/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do not think it qualifies as a fresh neither an aquatic scent!! it is in my opinion a soft oriental...with a musky, woodsy base, and the patchouli note is present from the top notes to the base notes..nonentheless it retains a certain lightness to it, and altough it is ever present, it never gets cloying ..I am by no means a fan of RL< but this is certainly its best one!

This is one of those perfumes that just smells beautiful on me! First spritz can be a bit much, but after about 5 minutes, it turns into a beautiful aquatic floral on me. It has wonderful lasting power and just makes me feel sophisticated...like a lady. It's fresh and pretty. One of my favorites that I will order over & over again. Ralph got it right this time!

on 2/17/2008 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this fragrance and get compliments often. It starts out pretty strong, but soon after smells clean yet spicy...an odd combo, but really nice for fall/winter (especially). It has great staying power, maybe too good...which is why I gave 4 lippies, do NOT spray this one directly on your skin...it's a "walk into the mist" fragrance.....otherwise, you and your date might get a headache (it's that strong).

This is my new favorite! Ralph Lauren Style was my fav, but this has surpassed it. (I do think they both have a similar quality, however) I like fragrances that are a tad unusual, a little bit earthy or spicy or something like that, and this fits the bill. I like to smell patchouli on others but on me it's too strong...this seems to be slightly in the patchouli family, but much mellower. Everytime I smelled this on someone else and complimented the wearer, they would say, "It's Ralph Lauren Turquoise", so I finally got some for myself. I love to smell it on myself, and after all, my opinion of how I smell is of utmost importance! :) BTW, I purchased it at Ulta.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one perfume that actually does remind me of its name and packaging. If turquoise had a smell, I think this would be it. Cool and serene, yet powerful and brilliant at the same time. It defies classification in a certain regard, as it's not predominately citrusy, florally, or marine...it just *is* turquoise. Smell it and see if you know what I mean...or confirm that I'm actually going crazy! :-p

on 2/12/2007 6:59:00 PM

Smells like a good sequel to Romance-- fresh but powerful with great staying power. Smells expensive and mature-- not too sweet like some of the popular "celebrity bubble gum stuff" out there now. The bottle is a little tough to maneuver, but pretty.

I am still in search of that perfect, HG perfume, and this is not it. I received a decant of this from a very generous MUAer (thanks!!), and although I don't hate it, I certainly don't love it. This is an average department store. Pure Turquoise smells very sharp at first spray, but after the top notes evaporate, what's left is a soft, sexy, clean, fresh floral. Lasting power is nice (5-6 hours on me).

on 6/9/2006 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Very nice fragrance! Last a long time. It is now my "signature" scent. :)

on 6/8/2006 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

With the hundreds of scents out there, its amazingly difficult to find one you really love. And tell me if this has ever happened to you-- you find one you love only to have sis or a friend or even mom adopt it as their fave too-- requiring you to search for a new trademark scent for yourself! Well, I loved Romance (now so does Mom) Im not too good at id of different "Notes" of scents--or wines-- This is destined to be a classic! It has spicy, musky notes and lovely floral touches-- Other scents I like---Oscar, simply Irresistable, Marc Jacobs, Shalimar.