Uploaded by deetopia

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/21/2005

This is a beautiful fragrance.I can't say enough about it.The notes are blended together just right.I spray this on frequently.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other

Dec/14/2005

I don't know why this is getting mediocre reviews, because I just love this! I'm so sick of the sweet and fruity fragrances out there that don't have any distinct personality. I love how this smells out of the bottle, but the way it smells on me is the magical part of this perfume. Every time I put it on, it never smells the same! Sometimes it's sweet and subtle, other …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

Nov/22/2005

I just received this from Sephora, and I am extremely happy with it. This is so light and beautiful, so fresh and spring-like...makes me feel happy just sniffing it ;). And the bottle is awesome...well, the lid anyway.

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

1.0

Nov/10/2005

i have one word to describe this UGHHH! in my opinion ralph lauren never disappoints but what was he thinking when this scent was created. i would only want to smell pure turquoise if my nose was stopped up and i needed a nasal decongestant. i'm sorry but am i the only one who thinks that this smell like something that has rusted?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

fromEllen

Nov/09/2005

I will be buying a bottle of this fragrance. To me, it smells like the best notes from Lauren without the heaviness. It smells clean, but not insipid. I don't smell it and go flowers or patchouli or vanilla, but soap. It smells like really nice soap should smell. This is a great casual scent.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Oct/29/2005

This fragrance smells fresh and unique on me. It has great staying power as well with the middle notes coming out much later. To me this is a great year round fragrance. It's not too heavy. It's a great everyday fragrance. Instead of the normal 1.7 oz you get 2.5 oz for $55.00 for the Eau de Parfum so it's really not too bad price wise.

Sephora describes it as a Woody: …

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

Oct/20/2005

I love Romance and think RL, while usually uninspired, does classic well. But on me this smells like the original Lauren with a pepper underneath, but not a spicy pepper, just a stuff-your-nose-in-schillings-pepper-box pepper. Just blah. Definitely passable.

About reviewer (1099 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromsoogar

Oct/14/2005

I haven't purchased this product yet but I was addicted to the scent samples in the magazines and I've been spritzing the spray in the stores. This is a beautiful scent but I'm going to save up and buy the perfume version of this. I think this scent would be even more amazing without alcohol.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

3.0

Oct/14/2005

Wow, this is so pretty. It's refreshing to see a new release that doesn't have the label of being a 'fruity-floral'. It's a lush, floral, feminine scent that would be great for an evening out (or very lightly at work), as it does have strong sillage. The bottle is so nice, in a very crisp, classic way. It looks a lot like RL Romance's bottle but with a pretty …Read more

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

EyesHazel

Oct/14/2005

This is beautiful... I have the eau ..not the parfum..but still the bottle is very elegant, heck it even comes with an exterior hard case (large) box for your own use. I received it as a birthday gift.. I was used to more of the philosophy pure grace or the gucci envy me..but I have crossed over to this side now..I LOVE IT...It does come on a bit heavily but the dry off is fabulous.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination