Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise

Ralph Lauren  Pure Turquoise

3.9

on 5/28/2012 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

fresh and woodsy light rum/vanilla This is very nice and doesn't have a fruity or peppery note so it really stands out as something a bit different it is not overpowering and could easily be worn any season and for any occaision

on 5/14/2010 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

HOLY GRAIL!!! I first bought this years ago and was so sad when I found out it was a limited edition! Well I guess it was popular enough that they decided to bring it back and thank god they did! I ADORE this more than words can describe! It's the perfect soft, clean, fresh scent. I've gotten so many compliments on it! Its apparent popularity means it's become more widely available, and thus cheaper too! I most recently got the giant bottle last year in Target for $40, and it's seems like it's lasting forever! I wish they had a body spray too (do they? I've yet to see one anywhere) so I could mist everything I own!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually purchased this "retail" without searching for a bargain and was not disappointed! This is one of my all time favorites and I love the look of this fragrance. Goes beautifully with my collection.

on 3/28/2009 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am not good at describing notes in a perfume so I am not going to attempt to. But I wanted to say that this is a great unique perfume (unlike Ralph which can be easily replaced by the cheaper Paris Hilton one). 2 sprays last for hours, and I can still smell it on me in the morning. It has an invigorating uplifting effect on me. LOVE!

This is one of those perfumes that just smells beautiful on me! First spritz can be a bit much, but after about 5 minutes, it turns into a beautiful aquatic floral on me. It has wonderful lasting power and just makes me feel sophisticated...like a lady. It's fresh and pretty. One of my favorites that I will order over & over again. Ralph got it right this time!

on 11/3/2008 10:41:00 AM

Oh How I love this, I don't know why I never discovered it before? It so crisp and elegant. Smells like money.. I will be wearing this a lot. Yummmmmm.. A little orgasmic for me....I could smell this all day on me. Great lasting power

on 4/16/2008 2:08:00 PM

I like this fragrance a lot. Although it reminds me of an elderly woman because how I discovered this fragrance was through a friend's grandma. But anyhow, I'm sure it's different when I wear it because I am young.

The scent is very clean and refreshing, it doesn't become gross like most RL I've experienced. Great way to test out fragrances is spray some on and sit in your car with windows shut. If you don't vomit, it's a good fragrance. And I must say it is a great fragrance.

It's so cute with the turquoise stone on the cap of the bottle, it's fairly priced and goes great for the summer. I wore it to the gym and no one seemed to mind, someone even said I smelled great. Fantastic!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This fragrance is one of my absolute favorites. The 20+ different scents create the perfect balance of fragrance that lingers all day. Even when I took my clothes off, the perfume just permeates the clothes lightly without being pungent. It's a soft, serious, musky perfume with oriental notes and it has a lightness to it that keeps it from being 'old lady' like.

BTW I am not much of a fan of patchouli so don't be put off when you read that it contains patchouli because it just works as a whole. I can smell the grapefruit pretty much all day, so you are left smelling clean and sexy! Great for a night out on the town! Every single man I know loves this perfume. It's delicious!

on 12/15/2007 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after I read a breakdown of the components. I tend to run out and try every floral chypre introduced, so I was thrilled when I found one that lived up to my expectations. It is very different, and works well with my rather odd (apparently) body chemistry. I love how I smell when I wear it, but definitely tend to wear it in the Fall and Winter. I like greener scents when it warms up here in Texas. I can see how it wouldn't be for everyone, but I LOVE it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I smelled this fragrance in a magazine ad and went to Nordstrom for a sample. I am allergic to many fragrances, but this one has worked out great! I love this scent so much that I bought the 3.4 oz. For me, this is the perfect muggy-weather fragrance. It's crisp, cool, and clean -- I wear it everyday during the summer months. The one downside to this fragrance is the heavy, bulky, odd-shaped bottle.