3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Understated and chic, Pure Turquoise is for those days when I feel calmer than usual and feel in better control of my life. It goes well with simple but good quality clothes, a pair of good leather shoes and a chic handbag (a rare occasion in my life). It's a subdued fragrance but it has some interesting notes like cactus - or cactus flower- black currant leaves (which I really like) and some leather. It moves seamlessly from the succulent cactus to dry leather, with currant leaves and a tad of patch adding a lovely depth to it. It is really pleasant, to say the least. Low sillage but OK lasting power on me.

About reviewer (571 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

from

8 years ago

fresh and woodsy light rum/vanilla This is very nice and doesn't have a fruity or peppery note so it really stands out as something a bit different it is not overpowering and could easily be worn any season and for any occaision

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairGrey, Other, Other

8 years ago

I was so excited about this perfume. Sadly, it did not live up to my expectations. I tried to figure out what it was about the scent that was so unappealing to me. Finally I realized that it smells exactly like something my grandma used to wear. (I did ask her about it, but she said that she has never owned a Ralph Lauren perfume before.). Occasionally I do force myself to wear just because I don't want to waste it, and I will admit that it takes on a different scent when I wear it. Still I can't shake the thought that I smell like my grandma. I'm giving it four lippies because the lasting power is great and it's really not fair to judge it on my associations with the scent.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Relaxed, Other

9 years ago

I love Ralph Lauren fragrances and this one is no exception. It's kind of an aquatic with personality! I love it as it's fresh smelling and definitely has some of the aquatic notes, but it's got a bit of oomph in the base notes and rather than fading away to very little like a lot of the aquatic fragrances do, Pure Turquoise dries down to a fresh, lightly woody base with a tiny hint of patchouli. Definitely one to try if you are looking for something fresh, but standards aquatics leave you feeling a bit "meh" :-)

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

9 years ago

My absolute favourite fragrance from Ralph Lauren is Blue for women, that scent has more of a personality to it. I generally love Ralph Lauren scent, but I got to say this wasn't that impressing. This really reminds me off Paris Hilton Fairy Dust, its way to musky and sweet for my taste. The staying power of this isn't great, and that's because it is an EDT. I love Ralph Lauren Blue for women and Rocks, I also love his other perfume such as Polo Blue for men, Polo Black for men and Ralph Lauren Romance, Hot etc which to me were all different and appealing, I though I cant go wrong with this, geez I was wrong. I'm using this now as a room and car fragrance.

About reviewer (491 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

HOLY GRAIL!!! I first bought this years ago and was so sad when I found out it was a limited edition! Well I guess it was popular enough that they decided to bring it back and thank god they did! I ADORE this more than words can describe! It's the perfect soft, clean, fresh scent. I've gotten so many compliments on it! Its apparent popularity means it's become more widely available, and thus cheaper too! I most recently got the giant bottle last year in Target for $40, and it's seems like it's lasting forever! I wish they had a body spray too (do they? I've yet to see one anywhere) so I could mist everything I own!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

I do not think it qualifies as a fresh neither an aquatic scent!! it is in my opinion a soft oriental...with a musky, woodsy base, and the patchouli note is present from the top notes to the base notes..nonentheless it retains a certain lightness to it, and altough it is ever present, it never gets cloying ..I am by no means a fan of RL< but this is certainly its best one!

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I actually purchased this "retail" without searching for a bargain and was not disappointed! This is one of my all time favorites and I love the look of this fragrance. Goes beautifully with my collection.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

from

11 years ago

Pure Turquoise is a light fruity-floral with a fresh drydown. One of Ralph Lauren's better smelling fragrances. The fruity-floral topnotes are very well done with plenty of tartness to keep the frangrance from becoming overly sweet. I wish the the top notes lasted longer into the fragrance as I find the drydown to be quite fresh and acquatic. Overall, not a bad smelling fragrance at all. Would be great for a daily scent to wear to the office.

About reviewer (249 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

11 years ago

I bought this in a bargin bin I got the 3.4 oz EDP and the body lotion for $22. What a deal!!! That said, I definately wouldn't pay full price for this. I didn't care for the fragrance. I don't typically care for the fresh fragrances, and I prefer things in the vanilla family, Hanae Mori, Marc Jacobs, etc.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age19-24