Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise

Filtered by age: 30-35
Ralph Lauren  Pure Turquoise

3.6

on 9/8/2013 2:32:00 PM

Understated and chic, Pure Turquoise is for those days when I feel calmer than usual and feel in better control of my life. It goes well with simple but good quality clothes, a pair of good leather shoes and a chic handbag (a rare occasion in my life).

It's a subdued fragrance but it has some interesting notes like cactus - or cactus flower- black currant leaves (which I really like) and some leather. It moves seamlessly from the succulent cactus to dry leather, with currant leaves and a tad of patch adding a lovely depth to it. It is really pleasant, to say the least.

Low sillage but OK lasting power on me.

on 5/21/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Pure Turquoise is a light fruity-floral with a fresh drydown. One of Ralph Lauren's better smelling fragrances. The fruity-floral topnotes are very well done with plenty of tartness to keep the frangrance from becoming overly sweet. I wish the the top notes lasted longer into the fragrance as I find the drydown to be quite fresh and acquatic. Overall, not a bad smelling fragrance at all. Would be great for a daily scent to wear to the office.

on 11/3/2008 10:41:00 AM

Oh How I love this, I don't know why I never discovered it before? It so crisp and elegant. Smells like money.. I will be wearing this a lot. Yummmmmm.. A little orgasmic for me....I could smell this all day on me. Great lasting power

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This smells like a vacation in a bottle- blue sky- a tall glass of your favorite chilled drink- breeze going thru your hair, fresh air, a dip in the ocean and then.poof gone.........no nooooooo! This only lasted about an hour on my skin....why? EDP aren't they suppose to have strenght? Anyways as far as the old lady thing thats just a mental thing WEAR WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL GREAT , PERIOD!

on 5/21/2008 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Clean, feminine, heady... I just about swooned. Too bad I only have a deluxe sample. In love with this...

on 5/21/2008 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Pure Turquoise is interesting at first, a bouquet of white flowers next to the exfoliation table at the spa. Then about three minutes later, its dark side comes out. The name is fitting because it smells cheap, like the turquoise necklace you found at the bottom of the bargain bin and bought because you just couldn't go without it. But now you never wear it because it's really just hideous and screams Walmart.

on 4/23/2008 6:32:00 PM

Ugh smelled so bad on me that I had to run and wash it off after trying it on. There are only two scents that really really bother me and this is one of them. The other is CKOne Yuck!!

on 3/1/2008 10:15:00 PM

Oh Pure Turquoise...you are so cool,earthy,musky and fresh. I love the faceted bottle and the shiny stone-top cap. I bought this one spring after smelling a sample and had to have it. I only wear it in warmer weather. Pure Turquoise and I get along quite well, stays with me all day and into the night and next morning. I do however, spray this on my skin and clothes. Yes, its powerful but, it dries down wonderful. I would reccomend to anyone!

on 2/17/2008 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this fragrance and get compliments often. It starts out pretty strong, but soon after smells clean yet spicy...an odd combo, but really nice for fall/winter (especially). It has great staying power, maybe too good...which is why I gave 4 lippies, do NOT spray this one directly on your skin...it's a "walk into the mist" fragrance.....otherwise, you and your date might get a headache (it's that strong).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This fragrance is one of my absolute favorites. The 20+ different scents create the perfect balance of fragrance that lingers all day. Even when I took my clothes off, the perfume just permeates the clothes lightly without being pungent. It's a soft, serious, musky perfume with oriental notes and it has a lightness to it that keeps it from being 'old lady' like.

BTW I am not much of a fan of patchouli so don't be put off when you read that it contains patchouli because it just works as a whole. I can smell the grapefruit pretty much all day, so you are left smelling clean and sexy! Great for a night out on the town! Every single man I know loves this perfume. It's delicious!

Popular Fragrances