Orly Pink Slip

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice pale pink color, but very streaky and hard to apply evenly. I did three coats and still felt like the color was not even. I think I would buy Orly's Rose colored glasses if I was going for more sheer, like a French, but I think I'll try something like Orly Lift the Veil for better coverage.

Two coats look great with this color. The formula is a little streaky but two coats evens out the color to a very pale pink that I love.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The colour's a bit more bubblegum pink than it looked in the bottle, but still not bad on fair skin. Also so/so colour payoff. However, between the brush being way too skinny and the formula in itself, it's really streaky and doesn't apply evenly.
Would not repurchase.

From the Orly Work collection. This is a pretty baby pink semi-sheer polish. No shimmer or frost. It does tend towards the purple side of pink. After 3 coats it is practically opaque but not totally. I used this as a pedi color and it looked really cool because the bit of white on my nails showed to give a slight French look.

Popular Polishes