Bulgari OMNIA Crystalline edt

Bulgari OMNIA Crystalline edt

3.8

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

An absolute love. At first testing this perfume seemed nice but unremarkable and weak. HOWEVER: I continued using it and after an 8 hour work day my husband said: "wow, you smell amazing!", lasting power is surprisingly long and even if you don't smell it others around you will. The more I used Omnia Crystalline the more I fell in love. Omnia Crystalline is my favourite summer perfume. Classy, clean, sexy in an understated way. My husband's favourite perfume on me altogether. I will never get tired of this and re-purchase over and over and over just like the infinity symbol of the bottle.

on 3/5/2017 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

actually bought the edp version.... this was my first perfume, so i always feel a lil bit melancholy when i wear this. i love the scent of crystalline version, because it's so light, classy and the scent is longlasting. i always get some compliment when i wear this perfume. but i feel like the scent isn't really longlasting as they used to be. maybe they reformulated this perfume, idk. overall, nice perfume, will always repurchase this when i run out. bvlgari, please don't discontinue this...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is bright and floral, a little woodsy, and it's definitely a fragrance for an adult, but I think it veers to the older woman side. Still, it's intriguing. After it's initial notes, it seems to fade, but then later in the day, I can smell a little of it, unexpectedly. it's a bit heavy initially and, as I said, a little older, but it mellows over time until it's a nice reminder of the original.

on 11/26/2014 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I recieved a sample of this in August, and have been lusting after it ever since. It's a nice, "grown-up" sort of fragrance, and I was really surprised at how much I enjoy it. I'm usually a fan of sugary, gourmand perfumes (Philosophy Falling in Love is one of my favorites), which this is most definitely not.
It's light and airy, never overpowering. Hours after I use it, I can't smell it anymore, but I still get compliments on it. This is my new go-to perfume.

I received a sample card in a magazine and I fell in love with it. Purchased a full size and I love wearing this scent. It's sexy and alluring and reminds me vaguely of Cacharel's Noa. I'm extremely sensitve to fragrances and many strong scents give me headaches. This does not make me sick. The scent wears nicely too and lasts all day. Definite new favorite in my small rotation.

on 6/25/2014 7:31:00 AM

Saw this in a magazine & so I bought a sample on Ebay. WOW, gorgeous scent, very light and fresh but not sweet like some perfumes. If you like the perfumes by Marc Jacobs & the Jimmy Choo scent, you will love this!

Its suitable for day and night wear, very light and subtle. It gets lots of compliments.

on 3/30/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

LOVE THIS. So feminine and bright. Literally makes me HAPPY. And the bottle! So gorgeous.

Gorgeous fragance!
Clean, crisp, fresh and classy.
Perfect for summer, winter,day or night. Any time of the year , any occasion.
Very easy to wear, Last very long in my skin.
Makes me feel pretty. Is Perfect!

on 3/6/2014 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this perfume. I got a small bottle of it just to try out. It comes off really well at first; not too strong and doesn't wreak of alcohol. It does tend to wear away quickly, which disappointed me a little. I can still smell it at times throughout the day, but no one else can. I don't necessarily consider that a bad thing though - not everyone should have to smell me coming. So, I guess this perfume is good, but not great.

I love love love this perfume! I am a perfume junky and I am picky about fragrances! I have tried a lot of different perfumes throughout the years, and this is absolutely one of my favorites. I get compliments on it all of the time, even random people in public will say I smell great whenever I wear this scent! It works well with a lot of people's body chemistry -- some perfumes work very differently with different people, but I've noticed this a scent that works well with most people (a lot of my friends have tried it and it smells fantastic on all of them).

It is the perfect combination of sweet and clean. Every time I smell it, it immediately puts me in a better mood! There is a light flowery, almost gardenia smell, with a soft citrus undertone that makes it smell clean, while still maintaining a lower woodsy note that doesn't make the scent exclusive to winter or summer, or day or night -- it is a very versatile fragrance. I found a 2.2 oz "tester" bottle online for around $35, so for the price - absolutely a must-have! This is one of only 3 fragrances that I make sure to always have in my perfume arsenal!

Popular Fragrances