Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria unscented Gently Polished sensitive skin body exfoliator

No Image

1.0

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I must have bought this body cleanser/scrub about 5 or 6 years ago. I only used it a few times and just brought it back out and rememebered why I quit using it. Its a thick gel cleanser with small exfoliating beads that dissolve but are really not effective because the gel is so thick and there are not enough scrub beads. *thats sensitive skin products for you* It says unscented- but the scent is "cheap diswashing liquid" or at least that is what it smells like to me. Before buying I knew it smelled like that but the sales associate assured me it made your skin so soft feeling. blah very ordinary product that smells like crap and is a waste of money. I payed $17.00 + tax for this 6.7 oz body wash/scrub. Sad thing is despite if having vitamins A,E,C,K etc and essiential oils in it-this dries out my *oily* skin so bad! I can only imagine if I had dry skin... Stay far away from this stuff. I have perfume allergies and this unscented product is just as bad as fragrant body washes.