Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein
Formula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Ethyl Acetate , Butyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin , Isopropyl Alcohol , Acrylates Copolymer , Epoxidized Soybean Oil , Wheat Amino Acids , Calcium Pantothenate , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Gelatin , Benzophenone-1 , Etocrylene , Violet 2 (CI 60725) , Dimethicone

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am so grateful for makeupalley for giving me a chance to discover this product.

I have been a lifelong nail biter. I always had short, peeling, stubby nails. Nails so soft that I never bothered to put nail polish on as it would simply peel away from my thin bendy nails. For the first time in my 32 years, i have long nails! I love flaunting my long graceful nails. I feel so pretty and I love buying nail polishes now.

When I run out of Protien plus, i will try the regular formula 2.

on 9/5/2005 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

The regular two worked for me in that it actually made my nails grow and a bit hard. The bad thing was that it made my nail polish peel, later causing my somewhat hard nails to break. So I switched over to 2 Plus and it's been great! Too bad it's in such a little bottle, since it is supposed to be used for a shor time, but its seems to be the only one that works for me and doesn't peel! I put it on, two days later will catch myself biting my nail and it is as hard a rock! Highly recommended!

Popular Treatments