Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein
Formula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Ethyl Acetate , Butyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin , Isopropyl Alcohol , Acrylates Copolymer , Epoxidized Soybean Oil , Wheat Amino Acids , Calcium Pantothenate , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Gelatin , Benzophenone-1 , Etocrylene , Violet 2 (CI 60725) , Dimethicone

on 7/15/2016 3:06:00 PM

I really wish I had taken before and after photos of my nails because they were in rough, rough shape my friends. Nailtiques has single-handedly turned them around. No joke.

I naturally have the woooorst dry, peely, problematic nails ever. Like, I always keep my nails polished not for the love of it - but to hide the nastiness that lurks underneath. Even worse, the polish would only last a day or two before looking terrible because of the peeling, and so it was a vicious cycle during which my nails could never heal. Anyhow, I picked up Nailtiques 2+ at Ulta about two months ago and ny nails currently have nary a flaw. It's not cheap, but I got the smaller bottle and it's still half full, and doesn't get thick and gloopy as time goes on.

My nails showed improvement almost immediately, but you have to let the damaged parts grow out to truly see the real effects. I am honestly amazed - I've used products that have helped the issue, but I never thought I would ever be rid of it. Of all my many reviews, this one for Nailtiques 2+ has the absolute LEAST amount of hyperbole, lol.

It is MIRACULOUS and has made my life so much easier by saving me time, lessening discomfort and self-consciousness...the $11-$17 is 100% worth it. If you have weak nails, RUN run run and get this stuff!

It is also just a real pleasure to use. Nice and smooooth, dries quickly. Brb, gonna go kiss my bottle.

on 1/6/2013 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

After going through about 5 bottles of Nailtiques Formula 2 over a couple years using on and off, I have finally surrendered to the fact that it makes my nails worse! I have thin, bendy nails that peel a lot in cold weather. I kept wanting it to do its trick, but my nails became even MORE brittle and soft! I'd put it on religiously every day for a week and it would PEEL off so fast! I'd remove it, then start again, and WOW! 5 bottles later I finally gave up!!!
Also, the polish gets thick very quickly, and the top separates from the brush part - on EVERY bottle I bought!
Every time I took a break from it, my nails would get better! Will keep looking for a good nail strengthener!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My nails were thin, soft, and bendable....no nail length at all. I have been using Nailtiques 2 Plus for about 2 weeks and they are starting to grow past the tips of my fingers! I will post pictures later, I have a Before Picture...will add an After picture later.

This stuff works wonders and is as good as everyone says it is!

One thing I will say, I tried the Nailtiques nail lacquer and was not impressed. I used the Plus 2 formula as a base coat, used two coats of the lacquer, and then Seche Vite top coat. The nail polish chipped within a day and the vinyl-like protection to my nails peeled off in the shower like a heavy layer of plastic.

Once my nails are grown out to a good length I will just go back to regular nail polish.

This strengthening formula really does work!!

on 7/11/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

MY PROBLEM - I always had nice nails but occasionally have an issue with reoccurring flaking and weaker nails on my right hand index and middle fingers. About a year ago the flaking became significantly worse and affected more nails. In addition, two of my nails were barely growing past the base. Finally, my right hand middle finger nail was constantly tearing about halfway down the nail bed, resulting in painful weeks of growing out and filing. After about 3 cycles of the middle finger nail breaking I finally bought this product (after a failed attempt with some Sally Hanson product and nail hardener).

Does this work? Absolutely! After about 7 weeks of use everyday my nails are almost perfect and growing beautifully. The worst nails still look like they could flake a little but have not and my nails are generally looking health, long and even. They're even getting the fake nail look! You have to use this product exactly as directed (there's a little insert in the box with directions) -

1) Everyday! For the first two weeks I was varying how often I used it and it did nothing. About 3-4 weeks after I started using it everyday I noticed a significant improvement. I usually keep the bottle by my bedside and put on a coat before bed. It dries very quickly.

2) You have to remove it every 3-4 days. I don't get peeling but it definitely starts looking crusty. Also, it makes your nail yellow but that is easily fixed by buffing the nail when you remove/reapply.

3) Try to not wear nail polish until your nails start looking healthy. The dual purposes of this are to give your nail breathing room and allow you to apply Formula 2 everyday (it has to go under nail polish). Now days I don't even want to wear nail polish because my bare nails look so nice!

Bottom line - It works and is worth the price if you use it everyday, as directed.

on 5/19/2010 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't think there is much more i can say about this product that hasn't been covered. I'm no expert on nails so i can only tell you my experience. When I started using this product, about 6 monthd later my nails were strong and weren't breaking. Some people asked m e if I had fakes ones on. LOL! I also drink a lot of milk so maybe it was a combination but i think it was the polish. I'm not really sure what the formula one or three is for, but who cares? This formula 2 is doing great, One problem. what I tend to do is to keep putting one coat after another several times. I read that in past reviews you weren't suppose to do that. Can someone please tell me how many coats are enough till i finally let it dry with another nail color? thanks

Popular Treatments