Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein
Formula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Ethyl Acetate , Butyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin , Isopropyl Alcohol , Acrylates Copolymer , Epoxidized Soybean Oil , Wheat Amino Acids , Calcium Pantothenate , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Gelatin , Benzophenone-1 , Etocrylene , Violet 2 (CI 60725) , Dimethicone

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am so grateful for makeupalley for giving me a chance to discover this product.

I have been a lifelong nail biter. I always had short, peeling, stubby nails. Nails so soft that I never bothered to put nail polish on as it would simply peel away from my thin bendy nails. For the first time in my 32 years, i have long nails! I love flaunting my long graceful nails. I feel so pretty and I love buying nail polishes now.

When I run out of Protien plus, i will try the regular formula 2.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My nails were thin, soft, and bendable....no nail length at all. I have been using Nailtiques 2 Plus for about 2 weeks and they are starting to grow past the tips of my fingers! I will post pictures later, I have a Before Picture...will add an After picture later.

This stuff works wonders and is as good as everyone says it is!

One thing I will say, I tried the Nailtiques nail lacquer and was not impressed. I used the Plus 2 formula as a base coat, used two coats of the lacquer, and then Seche Vite top coat. The nail polish chipped within a day and the vinyl-like protection to my nails peeled off in the shower like a heavy layer of plastic.

Once my nails are grown out to a good length I will just go back to regular nail polish.

This strengthening formula really does work!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

it really make your nail stonger...but the bottle is hard to use.. a lot left at the end which can't use and got wasted..