Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein
Formula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

4.5

Ethyl Acetate , Butyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin , Isopropyl Alcohol , Acrylates Copolymer , Epoxidized Soybean Oil , Wheat Amino Acids , Calcium Pantothenate , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Gelatin , Benzophenone-1 , Etocrylene , Violet 2 (CI 60725) , Dimethicone

on 1/13/2011 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I just bought this product yesterday, so I cannot comment whether this works yet. I got this after reading the positive reviews. I was trying to decided between Formula 2 and 2 Plus. I had gotten an Axxium Gel manicure about 1.5 months ago and after removing it, my nails were horrible! They were thin and splitting apart. Even after 3 weeks after removing the gel and letting my nails grow without applying anything on them except nail oil to keep them moisturized they kept breaking and splitting. They were so weak that they would hurt when I used my nails/fingers for anything. I decided on Formula 2 Plus since I figured my nails were beyond just weak. I put on a coat last night before bed and applied a bit on cuticle oil around the edges to keep my nail beds from drying out. I was happy how fast it dried unlike regular polish. I washed my hair this morning and got dressed and by the time I got to work they were peeling pretty badly. But as others said I think washing hair or using your nails directly on things will make them peel regardless. I applied a coat right on top at work and the peels disappeared. There aren't any drastic improvements to the deep splits yet (I wasn't expected a miracle overnight but I figured atleast they should bond the splits a bit so they wouldn't snag that easily). I will use for a few weeks and see if there is any improvement.

on 5/22/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I must have the weakest nails on the planet. They break off and peel like crazy. No nail product has ever worked for me--until this one. I was very skeptical at first, but this stuff really works. My nails are so much stronger now and they're actually growing! Best of all, this product starts working immediately. You’ll see results in only a week or so.

My hands look so pretty now, thanks to Nailtiques. This product is truly a miracle worker. It may be a little pricey, but it's definitely worth every penny. This is simply amazing!!!