Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein
Formula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

4.9

Ethyl Acetate , Butyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin , Isopropyl Alcohol , Acrylates Copolymer , Epoxidized Soybean Oil , Wheat Amino Acids , Calcium Pantothenate , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Gelatin , Benzophenone-1 , Etocrylene , Violet 2 (CI 60725) , Dimethicone

on 8/26/2016 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My life saver!!!! Tried Sally Hansen and OPI Nail Envy but they did nothing. Within 2 weeks I've seen good results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I go through this stuff like carzy. I use Nail Magic as a back up when I run out but this stuff is great. Definitely does something at repairing the nails but it isn't magic by any means at all but better than nothing.

on 8/20/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have tried so many things to keep my nails intact with very little success. I've tried a few Sally Hansen products, I've tried using gel polish while my nails grow out, and I've tried Nailtek XTRA. None of those helped.

I can usually get my nails fairly long on average, but I always have one or two that break super short, and I am constantly dealing with splitting and peeling that leads to eventual breaks.

I have been using Nailtiques Formula 2 Plus for about a month now. I had a nail or two break in the first week, but I haven't had ANY breaks, splitting, or peeling since then. None whatsoever. And I'm not exactly easy on my nails. I've always had issues with nails breaking while sewing and needlework, but I sewed and worked on a cross stitch quite a bit this week without any issues.

This is hands down the best nail product I have ever used. I absolutely love it and I couldn't ask for more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My nails were thin, soft, and bendable....no nail length at all. I have been using Nailtiques 2 Plus for about 2 weeks and they are starting to grow past the tips of my fingers! I will post pictures later, I have a Before Picture...will add an After picture later.

This stuff works wonders and is as good as everyone says it is!

One thing I will say, I tried the Nailtiques nail lacquer and was not impressed. I used the Plus 2 formula as a base coat, used two coats of the lacquer, and then Seche Vite top coat. The nail polish chipped within a day and the vinyl-like protection to my nails peeled off in the shower like a heavy layer of plastic.

Once my nails are grown out to a good length I will just go back to regular nail polish.

This strengthening formula really does work!!

on 5/2/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Finally, something that actually works.

My nails constantly peel and break, despite taking the right vitamins, using gloves to wash dishes, etc. Usually, I get at least one nail that breaks every few days, even using some super expensive pink gel stuff I got from Sephora that everybody seems to swear by.

I started using this as both a base and top coat (sometimes applying the Nails, Inc. Kensington top coat on top of that in case I'm in a hurry to get out the door) and it really, really, really works. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't had a single nail break on me. My nails are getting long without breaking for the first time in ages.

I only wish this came in a full sized bottle...

on 12/24/2011 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have always had weak bendy nails that would chip off nail polish within literally an hour of putting it on. After going through a whole container (0.25 fl oz) putting a coat on every single day like the instructions say my nails are actually really strong! The aren't getting splits or peels as soon they usually do, now I can grow them out nice and long before I have to cut them, and I only have to cut them because they are getting too long and not because they are peeling! I had my mom get this too and her nails have always been worse than mine and now shes been able to grow them out for the first time in her life! It makes my nails whiter too. It works really well just for a nail polish base, it makes nail polish last much longer than with other bases. I recommend this to everyone who has had problem nails.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I've been using this product for a week and a half and I've already grown white tips!! Something I've never been able to do on my own! I'm happy with this formula, and I think it even helped a little with my cuticles, not sure, but what I am sure about is that my nails look 90% better! ;)

Popular Treatments