Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 19-24
Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein
Formula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Ethyl Acetate , Butyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin , Isopropyl Alcohol , Acrylates Copolymer , Epoxidized Soybean Oil , Wheat Amino Acids , Calcium Pantothenate , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Gelatin , Benzophenone-1 , Etocrylene , Violet 2 (CI 60725) , Dimethicone

on 12/24/2011 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have always had weak bendy nails that would chip off nail polish within literally an hour of putting it on. After going through a whole container (0.25 fl oz) putting a coat on every single day like the instructions say my nails are actually really strong! The aren't getting splits or peels as soon they usually do, now I can grow them out nice and long before I have to cut them, and I only have to cut them because they are getting too long and not because they are peeling! I had my mom get this too and her nails have always been worse than mine and now shes been able to grow them out for the first time in her life! It makes my nails whiter too. It works really well just for a nail polish base, it makes nail polish last much longer than with other bases. I recommend this to everyone who has had problem nails.

on 7/11/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

MY PROBLEM - I always had nice nails but occasionally have an issue with reoccurring flaking and weaker nails on my right hand index and middle fingers. About a year ago the flaking became significantly worse and affected more nails. In addition, two of my nails were barely growing past the base. Finally, my right hand middle finger nail was constantly tearing about halfway down the nail bed, resulting in painful weeks of growing out and filing. After about 3 cycles of the middle finger nail breaking I finally bought this product (after a failed attempt with some Sally Hanson product and nail hardener).

Does this work? Absolutely! After about 7 weeks of use everyday my nails are almost perfect and growing beautifully. The worst nails still look like they could flake a little but have not and my nails are generally looking health, long and even. They're even getting the fake nail look! You have to use this product exactly as directed (there's a little insert in the box with directions) -

1) Everyday! For the first two weeks I was varying how often I used it and it did nothing. About 3-4 weeks after I started using it everyday I noticed a significant improvement. I usually keep the bottle by my bedside and put on a coat before bed. It dries very quickly.

2) You have to remove it every 3-4 days. I don't get peeling but it definitely starts looking crusty. Also, it makes your nail yellow but that is easily fixed by buffing the nail when you remove/reapply.

3) Try to not wear nail polish until your nails start looking healthy. The dual purposes of this are to give your nail breathing room and allow you to apply Formula 2 everyday (it has to go under nail polish). Now days I don't even want to wear nail polish because my bare nails look so nice!

Bottom line - It works and is worth the price if you use it everyday, as directed.

Popular Treatments