Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Nailtiques Formula 2 PLUS Nail Protein
Formula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail ProteinFormula 2 PLUS Nail Protein

Ethyl Acetate , Butyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin , Isopropyl Alcohol , Acrylates Copolymer , Epoxidized Soybean Oil , Wheat Amino Acids , Calcium Pantothenate , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Gelatin , Benzophenone-1 , Etocrylene , Violet 2 (CI 60725) , Dimethicone

on 12/26/2013 8:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is the only nail treatment that has worked for me. Even OPI Nail Envy can't compare to this. It really makes my nails a lot harder and helps with the chipping and all. I had really bad nails before, even if I kept them as short as I could they would still chip and crack. This along with Body Shop Hemp Handcreme has worked wonders and now I have the nails I've dreamt of. Highly recommend this!

on 4/23/2006 6:30:00 AM

This is a miracle for nails! I had REALLY grossly damaged nails.. On my thumb, the middle was completely split, and there were deep horizontal ridges near the bottom. On my index finger, there were deep vertical ridges. I thought my nails could never be fixed.. Then I read about this in a magazine, and went to buy it. The price is outrageous, (I think it was 20$ CDN for a 7.5 mL bottle), but it was really worth it. It made my nails as healthy as they were before in such a short time (I saw improvement after a couple of days), and it did not shape them weirdly. Before, I tried a Sally Hansen Protein Formula, which kind of worked but made my nailbed lumpy and uneven. I don't know why it would do that, since I don't understand how these Formulas work, but the Nailtiques one had no problems like that. I started out with the Formula 2 Plus, I know it says to start with the 1 or 2, but it doesn't matter anyway. If you're desperate, like I was, try this, but if your nails are OKAY, then try a cheaper Sally Hansen formula.

Popular Treatments