LORAC Croc Palette

LORAC Croc Palette
Croc Palette

4.4

on 8/30/2013 4:18:00 PM

I really love this palette. The colours are lovely and neutral, the pigmentation is perfect, and the packaging is of excellent quality. You don't need so much of it so it lasts a very long time as well. Great product!

on 10/4/2012 2:25:00 AM

I think this has been discontinued but I've seen similar shades in other palettes (check lorac's website). This contains three shimmer shadows moonstone (lightest shade), serenity (medium shade), garnet (red brown shade? which is my favorite, a matte brown shadow (suede) and a matte pink blush (soul). This palette is very travel friendly and the shades are very smooth. Great colors for every day use. I've had this palette for a while and the quality is fab. The packaging is chic & compact as well.

on 9/8/2012 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For some reason I simply had to have this. So, when it became available at an internet showroom sale I purchased. Let me start by saying that as with most Lorac palettes I simply adore just staring at them. I love this one for the croc impressed vinyl packaging. It's sexy! The colors are warm, coppery and autumn appropriate. The blush is a deep warm rose that I use as a contour with Lorac Rose blush. I didn't save the outer packaging so I don't have the shadow names but they are essentially peached rose, bronze rose, shimmery copper and matte-satin rosewood brown. All real stunners and sensual. I have played with this palette numerous times but have yet to leave my house wearing this, yet. Anyway, this one will look lovely on many skintone's especially those with warmer notes, which I am not. This is a deeper version of Unzipped Nude palette by Lorac but without gloss or mascara. Lastly, this gives one a burnished look without looking muddy. Can't wait to pair this with a bordeaux toned lip.

on 11/25/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this Lorac palette! It's the first palette I've purchased in a long time. Love the colors and use them almost every day, especially the blush. Would repurchase again.

Amazing for blue & green eyes!

I bought this bc I love Lorac and this was on sale at Haute Look. I've used almost every high end and drug store makeup brand and I find Lorac to be the most consistently superior in the texture of powder products (blushes, eyeshadow & bronzers especially). Carol, the celebrity makeup artist who founded this brand, is a color and texture master.

This palette has a sparkly peach, shimmery bronze, shimmery copper, and matte auburn brown. It also had a warm, brownish rose blush with some sparkle.

I'm NC 20/25 warm yellow skin, blonde hair & blue eyes. These colors are extremely pigmented and I have to use a light hand or they are too dark for me. However, properly applied they never look muddy, even on fair skin. It is a dramatic palette for me, and very autumnal. Great for fall.

The application, wear & staying power of Lorac shadow & blush is second to none. Compare to Dior.

NOTE: I bought this for my mom, also. She's much darker than me and part Asian, with deep brown eyes & dark hair. These shades look fabulous on her! She can even wear them as a daytime look.

Complements hazel & brown eyed gals too!

on 1/24/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Got this product for a really good deal. The eyeshadow colors are natural but glitzy at the same time. I love the appearance and packaging of this product! Comes in black crocodile with a seal wrapped around in crocodile with the logo. I bought a few of these as Christmas presents and everyone loved them. You can wear this out during the day or darken it a bit for a night out. My new favorite eyeshadow/blush duo.

on 3/15/2011 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Love this palette in the fall! It is a great collection of neutrals that look great on my NC 30-35 complexion. The shadows can look a little too pink on my eyes sometimes, but generally the result is good. It allows me to easily put together a look for work!

This is one of the few "high end" makeup products I've ever bought twice. I definitely think its worth its worth the money

This palette is best for warm toned women, and looks especially great on people with green and blue eyes. the shadows are creamy and extremely blendable. I don't experience any fallout with it. I think the eyeshadow shades go very well with the blush. The color combination is very good for fall and winter.

on 3/5/2011 11:13:00 PM

This is a fantastic palette for shimmery warm neutrals. I hate the clutter of individual eyeshadow pans but I have had bad experiences with the palettes of other makeup companies being of much cheaper quality than the individual shades(I'm looking at you Stila and Smashbox) - but not with Lorac's Croc Palette. These eyeshadows are of superior quality and last the entire day. This palette is definitely worth the money and if these shadows work with your skintone, this will be your go-to daytime eye makeup!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this last night after visiting my beloved Ulta store. I was there to purchase the new Too Faced Bridal palette, which I'm thankful I didn't get, b/c the colors don't suit my deep skin tone as well as the natural pallete does. Anywho....I have never owned LORAC MU b4, but after swatching it and realizing how creamy, smooth and pigmented these were, I was sold!
The packaging is very chic, and feels sturdy. I work in an office environment and I mostly steer towards neutrals, so this is perfect for me. I will update this review as I use this product more often, but so far so good.