Phyto Phytoneutre Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

1 review

Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Botanical Origin), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Botanical Origin), Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Botanical Origin), Chamomila Recuita (Matricaria) Extract (Botanical Origin), Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract (Botanical Origin), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Millepertuis) (Botanical Origin), Cochlearia Armoracia (Horseradish) Root Extract (Raifort) (Botanical Origin), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) (Botanical Origin), Asafetida (Ferula Assa Foetida) Extract (Botanical Origin), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil (Botanical Origin), Cocamide MIPA (Botanical Origin), Glycol Stearate, Disodium Undecylenamido MEA Sulfosuccinate, Chlorophyllin Copper Complex (Botanical Origin), Chlorophyllin Copper Complex (Botanical Origin)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Am I glad I tried this shampoo. My scalp had been acting crazy since my move to a warmer climate (itchy, dry, flakey, yet my hair felt unclean and gunky) and I had gone through 7-10 shampoos looking for something that didn't seem to make matters worse.
Enter Phytoneutre... after one shampoo my hair felt clean but not over processed, my scalp was soothed, and I didn't feel like a shedding yak.
The smell and texture of the product is wonderful (softly eucalyptus and very rich). The packaging is fabulous (a smallish snap cap tube). And the amount needed to effectively cleanse my hair is but a dollop. I like the fact that the product is meant to sit on the hair for a few minutes (so I wash my face while it does so); it may mean nothing but it makes me feel like I'm doing something wonderful for my hair and scalp.
Better yet, my hair is ready for styling when all I'm done as opposed to cleansed into limp submission. I will definitely repurchase and recommend to others
(ps. my hair is color-treated and Phytoneutre did NOT strip my hair or alter the color)

Popular Shampoos