Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

2.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just wastage of money & time... My advice is don't buy this product... I used many Color Bt it is the most worth product I used ever....!!👿👿👿

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I dyed my hair with Garnier Belle Colour in Light Ash Blonde. I used ash blonde to dye my black hair to a dark chocolate brown. The colour does not show well. Honestly, the back of my hair looks just like my natural hair colour. The top of my hair definitely shows a medium dark brown colour. I will not be repurchasing this :(

Edit: So, my take is if you want a very natural hair colour, go for Belle Colour. I wanted something a little more than that. I've heard your new hair colour may fade in the beginning so maybe my hair will even out. Will update.

Edit April 23, 2014: I ended fixing my hair with their Garnier Nutrisse line, it works more intense than Belle Colour :) The colour is called very light ash blonde and my hair is a milk-dark chocolate colour <3

on 6/30/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for $4.99 CAD on sale (normally $8.49 I think) at Shoppers Drug Mart. I got 550 Dark Red Auburn with cranberry extract (there's one without cranberry). I have naturally black Chinese hair and the box showed it would turn to this nice, not too bright or too dull red in 20min. I had it on for at least 1 hour and about 20min and it turned out pretty different than the box. It's not as bright and is not very obvious. The instructions didn't say anything about wrapping tin foil around but I know it helps make the colour richer. However I didn't wrap tin foil around but i figured it would be the same if i kept it in so much longer. It's noticeable and easily seen in light. However these weren't the results they showed. I wanted it brighter and the packaging showed it brighter. I would not purchase this line of Garnier Belle Color again because I do not trust the final colour shown on the packaging which basically takes away from the product obviously. The price is good if it worked better.

on 9/5/2012 8:34:00 PM

I used this brand for the first time with 7.1 (dark ash blonde) on my uncoloured, medium blond hair. . I do not know what it is, but all of the companies that make hair colourants, seem to struggle with a definition of the adjective "ASH". They all say that is a cool colour, will erase yellow undertones, etc. But none of them does it. Instead, they all give you plenty of yellowishness, orangeness or redness - depending on a tone of blonde you choose. And it's the same with Garnier. Straight after colouring, mu hair looks like...nothing...just a dark, no tone, no gloss. The best way to describe it, is, it's that what you see if you put a mushroom upside down. After a third wash, it looks like in the picture from the box, which would be fine, if not the fact that it is nothing like ash. But if you like the colour, despite misleading description, there are some good news - it'll stay like this for ages. Good or bad for Garnier? Well Overall, very good product, long lasting effect, but they should update their definition of "ash".

on 9/1/2005 6:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used the lightest blonde colour on my hair as a toner and the colour faded so fast. It claimed to be extra-lightening but it didn't really work that well. Won't repurchase.