Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

awful. i bleached my hair to a yellowish colour (because it was purple and i wanted it light brown) it was a very light pink colour and when i put the colour in and washed it out, there was a 0% difference complete waste of money

on 5/7/2015 7:12:00 PM

I wanted an ash blonde ombre and I bought this in light ah blonde because the price was right.

I bleached my dark brown hair to a bright yellow/ gingery color before and then I wanted to take off the brassy tones. Mind you, my hair was around the light blonde shade in the before section so I was expecting great results... Or at least ashy results. I left it in my hair for around 25 minutes and then washed it out.

It turned my hair DARKER and very orange!! No words can describe how upset I am with this. I don't mind the fact that it made it a little darker compared to the fact that it made my bleached ends orange! Never using this again brand again!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this hair dye in 20-Brownish Black.
My hair has been dyed red 3 times in (20 volume crčme developer) and I had been wanting to go dark on my hair. These were around $5 a box or so and I bought 2 boxes to fully saturate my hair. It worked great! Kept it on for 45 mins, washed out with no problem, my hair also did not become very damaged. Of course, there is still slight tones of red but that is only from my previous coloring. The only thing I recommend is to make sure you have enough hair dye for your hair to be saturated completely.
Overall, this stuff does the job and is really not too much money.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is for mahogany brown #45. I had high hopes for this colour as I've used the dark brown before and had great results. My mom uses the blonde shades often and her hair always turns out great with no yellow or brassiness. To be fair my hair was coloured a medium golden brown (different brand) previously but I hated the gold tones so I wanted to add a little red back in. I applied this easily enough. The colour in the bottle looked greige at first and then turned to dark purple. On my head it looked pylon orange at the scalp but darkened up everywhere else. I left it on a little longer as I have resistant white hairs. I found it to rinse out easily (the key here is to add water and lather lather lather before you rinse). The conditioner sucks. I used it but had to use a richer one on my ends because my hair felt pretty straw like. Once I blowdried it to see the colour I wasn't impressed. Not much red to be had folks. There is a slight tinge but I wanted something a little more darker and intense. I knew I should have went with the Natural Instincts Cherry Creme. My hair feels like crap too. Yuck. It's been over a week and my hair isn't feeling any better. I think I'm going to do a vitamin C/shampoo treatment to lift this colour up a bit and go back to Natural Instincts, which I always like. No idea why I ever look at any other colour. Also, the bottom couple inches of my hair did not take the reddish tone at all and is still gold. Booooo!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was my first hair dye and the only one I'm brave enough to use (as yet). My hair is naturally black, so I was looking to lighten it only about one or two shades.

The one I've stuck with is #50 Medium Brown, which doesn't really do anything to my hair except lighten it a little. Most of the time you can't even tell I've dyed it, unless you look really close in the sunlight. Fine by me. I don't want to be one of those people with hair lighter than their skin (a major faux pas, IMHO). I took a lippie off because this product does fade, although that doesn't bother me much as it's not really noticeable.

Overall, I like this product. It's gentle on my hair, doesn't make me gag (at least, not as much as I'd imagined chemical-saturated hair dye would), and doesn't look fake or brassy. In fact, it looks natural, and now that it's summer, it's given my now dark-brown hair reddish highlights! I get compliments on it all the time. The conditioner is a bonus -- it smells so good (like peach, which masks most of that stinky dye smell), and leaves my hair unbelievably soft and shiny after washing. Plus, it's only about $6 at WalMart!

My only complaint about this product is the packaging -- I can never nip the top off the applicator bottle. Has anyone had the same problem? Usually I just take the cap right off and apply the dye to my roots using a comb. Works well for me, but I'd like to know how to nip the top off for next time!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was in Rexall and saw that this was on sale for $5 CA so I got two in a mahogany brown. My hair is naturally dark and I didn't expect much but I thought I'd give it a shot for being on sale. I'm aiming for a lighter, summery hair style.

My hair is quite thick, so two boxes did the trick. I waited the allotted time and took a shower.

All this did was lighten my roots and I look pretty silly (I think so at least). NEVER buying this product again, no matter how much it's on sale for.

awesome product! used in chestnut brown and my hair turned out exactly how I wanted it! and left my hair feeling soft and more healthy then before i dyed it ! with 5$ a box, I will definitely repurchase,

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I choose "light golden blonde" and used it on virgin black hair. It resulted in an orange-brown colour on finer hairs and barely left an impression on coarser hairs. I won't fault the dye for that but rather my varied hair texture. I'm mainly docking off points for the smell and longevity of colour. The ammonia smell was very strong and lingered on for about a week. The colour faded notably by the second week. At $5CAD a box, it was not a huge loss, but will not repurchase.

on 1/24/2011 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used the Light Terracotta Brown over the weekend and I absolutely love the result itself. My hair is naturally black but because of a previous dye, it was more like dark brown before I colored it.

I was afraid the color would not show on my hair or worse, that my hair would turn orange. But the result is quite nice. Right now my hair is more like medium golden copper brown. The end result is very close to the chart on the box, maybe even a bit lighter.

However, I do feel that my hair is much drier after washing the dye off which makes me a bit worried now. The dye itself does not smell, which is a good thing. It did not stain or drip and can be washed off quite easily. Although, the box marked this as double highlight, I did not see any highlight effect at all. The color is very even though.

I would buy it again because of the color itself together with tons of hair nourishment products just in case. The price is quite affordable too.

on 10/12/2010 5:50:00 PM

ja bi ovu boju kupila ali neznam kako. ukinuli su ju u dućanima-dali se može kupiti preko interneta? kako? pomognite mi:)