Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

2.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

awful. i bleached my hair to a yellowish colour (because it was purple and i wanted it light brown) it was a very light pink colour and when i put the colour in and washed it out, there was a 0% difference complete waste of money

on 6/30/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for $4.99 CAD on sale (normally $8.49 I think) at Shoppers Drug Mart. I got 550 Dark Red Auburn with cranberry extract (there's one without cranberry). I have naturally black Chinese hair and the box showed it would turn to this nice, not too bright or too dull red in 20min. I had it on for at least 1 hour and about 20min and it turned out pretty different than the box. It's not as bright and is not very obvious. The instructions didn't say anything about wrapping tin foil around but I know it helps make the colour richer. However I didn't wrap tin foil around but i figured it would be the same if i kept it in so much longer. It's noticeable and easily seen in light. However these weren't the results they showed. I wanted it brighter and the packaging showed it brighter. I would not purchase this line of Garnier Belle Color again because I do not trust the final colour shown on the packaging which basically takes away from the product obviously. The price is good if it worked better.

on 10/12/2010 5:50:00 PM

ja bi ovu boju kupila ali neznam kako. ukinuli su ju u dućanima-dali se može kupiti preko interneta? kako? pomognite mi:)

on 12/29/2009 10:45:00 AM

It was soooo bad. Its one of the worst hair colors i've ever used. It slowly fades everytime I wash. When I wash my hair theres the color that rinses out when i shampoo :P

on 2/6/2008 4:17:00 PM

For me this HG. I used many of their shades from dark brown to very light blonde and was never disappointed! A week ago i used 111 extra light ash blond on my over-processed, bleached hair. I seriously damaged my hair about a month ago with at-home bleach and the beauty lady at the drugstore told me to not bleach my roots for at least several months. The problem is, I need to double-process because with a regular hair dye I cannot lift my roots to the same level as the rest of my hair. My natural hair is a level 7 (dark blond) and ash-toned.
Belle color in 111 lifted my roots to a very pale beige blonde. I left it 25 minutes on the roots, and refreshed the lengths for the last 5. Thing is, bcz my hair is very porous, the lengths became very ashy very quickly and the roots stayed beige with a HINT of gold. It's barely noticeable (I'm picky...lol)
More importantly it did not damage my hair. I didn't loose any, no further braekage and their condition hasn't change (it's not better but it's not worse!) I like the result: a very light ashy/silvery blonde, shiny and overall soft. I am very happy. I won't shampoo with my purple shampoo for a while otherwise it's going to turn grey/blue/violet. I will use my regular shampoo and a clarifying shampoo once a week. Also, the smell is not as strong as other dyes, which is always a +

on 9/1/2005 6:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used the lightest blonde colour on my hair as a toner and the colour faded so fast. It claimed to be extra-lightening but it didn't really work that well. Won't repurchase.