Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this hair dye in 20-Brownish Black.
My hair has been dyed red 3 times in (20 volume crème developer) and I had been wanting to go dark on my hair. These were around $5 a box or so and I bought 2 boxes to fully saturate my hair. It worked great! Kept it on for 45 mins, washed out with no problem, my hair also did not become very damaged. Of course, there is still slight tones of red but that is only from my previous coloring. The only thing I recommend is to make sure you have enough hair dye for your hair to be saturated completely.
Overall, this stuff does the job and is really not too much money.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I have naturally very cool toned medium-blonde hair, and buy this regulary in 10.0.
It says it will turn a light and somewhat golden blonde shade on the packaging, however it makes my hair a light strawberry blonde with the prettiest hues of red, and of course blonde.
Oh, this is so awesome! This color almost makes me drool, I love it so much!
I've wanted to archieve this kind of strawberry color for a few years, but I never found something that lightened my hair at the same time like this.
So.. the color doesn't turn out exactly the way it says on the packaging (and medium blonde isn't that hard to lighten, right?) but it turns exatly the way I want it.

My mother has used 11.1, the lightest shade, on her medium blonde and ~30% grey hair for the last two years. She loves it obviously, and it gives her hair the prettiest, perly light blonde without too much yellow, orange or grey. Super pretty, I love her color.

It costs less than 3€ here, which is so affordable and actually quite amazing, especially for a 'real' brand. So far it hasn't faded and hasn't dried out my hair more than other colors, also I've had no allergic reactions to it.
Very happy, I'll stick to it.

on 12/4/2008 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

this product did terrible things to my hair. I used the medium ash brown in my hair thinking i would try and neutralize the red in my hair from a previous dye. Well it ended up making my roots really red and the ends super dark. I am sure it has to do with the interactions of the dyes that were in my hair previously, but man it still sucks. I have never quite had an experience with hair dye like this one....:(