Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

2.3

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this hair dye in 20-Brownish Black.
My hair has been dyed red 3 times in (20 volume crème developer) and I had been wanting to go dark on my hair. These were around $5 a box or so and I bought 2 boxes to fully saturate my hair. It worked great! Kept it on for 45 mins, washed out with no problem, my hair also did not become very damaged. Of course, there is still slight tones of red but that is only from my previous coloring. The only thing I recommend is to make sure you have enough hair dye for your hair to be saturated completely.
Overall, this stuff does the job and is really not too much money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this colour because it was on sale for $3.99 and I needed something quick to touch up my roots. I used the "Medium Ash Brown" shade. It was horrible!!! I have naturally blonde hair, but I dye it dark. This didn't cover my light roots AT ALL! I had to go out and by the 100% colour line from Garnier and this worked MUCH better to cover my roots. I do not recommend the Belle Colour =(

on 12/4/2008 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

this product did terrible things to my hair. I used the medium ash brown in my hair thinking i would try and neutralize the red in my hair from a previous dye. Well it ended up making my roots really red and the ends super dark. I am sure it has to do with the interactions of the dyes that were in my hair previously, but man it still sucks. I have never quite had an experience with hair dye like this one....:(

Popular Hair Color Products