Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

3.2

on 11/5/2016 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had light blonde bleached hair , having to bleach the roots constantly .Lots of people suggested 111 Ultra light ash blonde, i used it multiple times and it always turned my hair blue or purple that i had to wash with dish soap to get out . maybe I left it on too long but i didnt like it, the conditioner was too little in the small packet and I usually didnt have enough dye in the box. its cheap though. Im not sure about the darker colors though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just wastage of money & time... My advice is don't buy this product... I used many Color Bt it is the most worth product I used ever....!!👿👿👿

on 4/19/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! DO NOT BUY! I've dyed my hair many successful times in the past. My hair is thin and dyes very easily. I followed the directions exactly and my hair is exactly the same color as it was before (I know this because I compared it to what was in my brush at the time). There was 0% difference.

I seriously made an account on this site just to write this review.

on 6/22/2011 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OMG... Great hair colour. I used dark blonde and it turned out the best colour I've ever used. Just a pretty soft light brown colour. After a week it did start to fade a bit (as they all do) so I'm going to take the plunge and go darker next time with the light ash brown and I'll update.

But my hair is in good condition with this, it's even and a nice colour and it's cheap. I got mine on sale for $4.99!

I'm definately going to repurchase again. The reviews on the mousse colours scare me so I'll stick with this.

on 1/24/2011 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used the Light Terracotta Brown over the weekend and I absolutely love the result itself. My hair is naturally black but because of a previous dye, it was more like dark brown before I colored it.

I was afraid the color would not show on my hair or worse, that my hair would turn orange. But the result is quite nice. Right now my hair is more like medium golden copper brown. The end result is very close to the chart on the box, maybe even a bit lighter.

However, I do feel that my hair is much drier after washing the dye off which makes me a bit worried now. The dye itself does not smell, which is a good thing. It did not stain or drip and can be washed off quite easily. Although, the box marked this as double highlight, I did not see any highlight effect at all. The color is very even though.

I would buy it again because of the color itself together with tons of hair nourishment products just in case. The price is quite affordable too.

I've been using this product for a couple of years now. I wanted to put some red in my hair but still look fairly natural so on a whim my mom randomly picked #55 (reddish brown) up for me. At first my hair was REALLY dark (my natural haircolour is a medium-light brown with natural blond highlights with a red undertone) but after a couple of days the colour really grew on me. I thought that it was going to come out as an unnatural red colour...but I was wrong! I have tried other colours which has either turned my hair purple, vibrant ugly red, or (strangely enough) a medium to light auburn but I keep coming back to this.

Popular Hair Color Products