Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

2.0

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

awful. i bleached my hair to a yellowish colour (because it was purple and i wanted it light brown) it was a very light pink colour and when i put the colour in and washed it out, there was a 0% difference complete waste of money

on 12/5/2015 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently dyed my hair blonde, and after using a blonding kit, my hair was a bit yellow and they recommended putting a dye on top of it. This was the first dye I used, Light Ash Blonde. It was in between this and the regular ash blonde, but I was worried I would make my hair too dark. However, I used this and I didn't see a difference in colour. My hair was still yellow and a bit brassy. I think it's too light to cover up any brassyness, so if that's what you're using this for, use Garnier's Belle Color in Ash Blonde, or even the next darker shade after that, whatever that may be. That's what I used after and my hair is now a really nice regular ash blonde colour. It's still a little yellow in some areas which is why I would recommend going for an even darker blonde if your hair is really brassy. So unfortunately this particular colour didn't work for my situation.

on 5/7/2015 7:12:00 PM

I wanted an ash blonde ombre and I bought this in light ah blonde because the price was right.

I bleached my dark brown hair to a bright yellow/ gingery color before and then I wanted to take off the brassy tones. Mind you, my hair was around the light blonde shade in the before section so I was expecting great results... Or at least ashy results. I left it in my hair for around 25 minutes and then washed it out.

It turned my hair DARKER and very orange!! No words can describe how upset I am with this. I don't mind the fact that it made it a little darker compared to the fact that it made my bleached ends orange! Never using this again brand again!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I dyed my hair with Garnier Belle Colour in Light Ash Blonde. I used ash blonde to dye my black hair to a dark chocolate brown. The colour does not show well. Honestly, the back of my hair looks just like my natural hair colour. The top of my hair definitely shows a medium dark brown colour. I will not be repurchasing this :(

Edit: So, my take is if you want a very natural hair colour, go for Belle Colour. I wanted something a little more than that. I've heard your new hair colour may fade in the beginning so maybe my hair will even out. Will update.

Edit April 23, 2014: I ended fixing my hair with their Garnier Nutrisse line, it works more intense than Belle Colour :) The colour is called very light ash blonde and my hair is a milk-dark chocolate colour <3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So disappointed with this. The colour on the box looked so nice (macadamia brown - a natural golden dark brown) but it looks nothing like advertised on me. It barely deposited any colour and despite covering each strand of hair thouroughly, it still came out uneven. Colour fades super quickly and becomes dull. I do not like this dye at all, but the conditioner it comes with is very good.

on 9/1/2008 4:34:00 PM

I just finished using #80 on my hair which is Reddish blonde, naturally and a little blonder with colour. It is now almost dark brown!! I have never had this hair colour before and was expecting it to be medium blonde according to the box. The colour should have been quite blonde, maybe even lighter than what I had to begin with... What gives??? I am very disappointed and unable to get any answers from them, as today is a holiday and no one is answering the phones. I will never buy this again, and now will probably have to go to the salon. ERRGGGHHH!