Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

2.5

on 12/29/2013 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This doesn't do much of a change. It slightly lightens hair but that's about it.

on 6/30/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for $4.99 CAD on sale (normally $8.49 I think) at Shoppers Drug Mart. I got 550 Dark Red Auburn with cranberry extract (there's one without cranberry). I have naturally black Chinese hair and the box showed it would turn to this nice, not too bright or too dull red in 20min. I had it on for at least 1 hour and about 20min and it turned out pretty different than the box. It's not as bright and is not very obvious. The instructions didn't say anything about wrapping tin foil around but I know it helps make the colour richer. However I didn't wrap tin foil around but i figured it would be the same if i kept it in so much longer. It's noticeable and easily seen in light. However these weren't the results they showed. I wanted it brighter and the packaging showed it brighter. I would not purchase this line of Garnier Belle Color again because I do not trust the final colour shown on the packaging which basically takes away from the product obviously. The price is good if it worked better.