Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

How I wish this was (still) available in the Nordic countries!! When I was living in Paris, I decided to bleach my (naturally pretty dark AND previously dyed red) hair, since I was growing it out of a classic Parisian pixie and feeling pretty bored. Of course, the bleach turned my hair a flaming orange-pink which was rather frazzled in texture. I tried a few ash blonde dyes for camouflage, which brought me down to a salmony blonde. I had never seen Belle Color before and was a little wary, but I liked the promise to 'respect your natural highlights' and give a more nuanced color. I feel like this is actually true, for once! I tried the 111 shade, which is an ashy super-lightening color. That was a risky move but the result was the most BEAUTIFUL beige. I still think about this color sometimes...

P.s. Even the super-lightening shade seemed to do no damage, and this was on haggard hair.

on 5/24/2008 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I took one lippie off just because I wish there was more color selection. Other than that, this is hands down the most gentle, effective hair color I've ever used. The color was true to the picture, and my hair felt so soft, manageable, and healthy after using this. The BIGGEST issue have is that as a redhead, no matter what brand I used, will fade after 1-2 weeks. I colored my hair with this over 4 weeks ago, and the color is still vibrant. My second choice of haircolor is Garnier Nutrisse.

Popular Hair Color Products