Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

3.0

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

awful. i bleached my hair to a yellowish colour (because it was purple and i wanted it light brown) it was a very light pink colour and when i put the colour in and washed it out, there was a 0% difference complete waste of money

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just wastage of money & time... My advice is don't buy this product... I used many Color Bt it is the most worth product I used ever....!!👿👿👿

on 4/19/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! DO NOT BUY! I've dyed my hair many successful times in the past. My hair is thin and dyes very easily. I followed the directions exactly and my hair is exactly the same color as it was before (I know this because I compared it to what was in my brush at the time). There was 0% difference.

I seriously made an account on this site just to write this review.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is for mahogany brown #45. I had high hopes for this colour as I've used the dark brown before and had great results. My mom uses the blonde shades often and her hair always turns out great with no yellow or brassiness. To be fair my hair was coloured a medium golden brown (different brand) previously but I hated the gold tones so I wanted to add a little red back in. I applied this easily enough. The colour in the bottle looked greige at first and then turned to dark purple. On my head it looked pylon orange at the scalp but darkened up everywhere else. I left it on a little longer as I have resistant white hairs. I found it to rinse out easily (the key here is to add water and lather lather lather before you rinse). The conditioner sucks. I used it but had to use a richer one on my ends because my hair felt pretty straw like. Once I blowdried it to see the colour I wasn't impressed. Not much red to be had folks. There is a slight tinge but I wanted something a little more darker and intense. I knew I should have went with the Natural Instincts Cherry Creme. My hair feels like crap too. Yuck. It's been over a week and my hair isn't feeling any better. I think I'm going to do a vitamin C/shampoo treatment to lift this colour up a bit and go back to Natural Instincts, which I always like. No idea why I ever look at any other colour. Also, the bottom couple inches of my hair did not take the reddish tone at all and is still gold. Booooo!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was in Rexall and saw that this was on sale for $5 CA so I got two in a mahogany brown. My hair is naturally dark and I didn't expect much but I thought I'd give it a shot for being on sale. I'm aiming for a lighter, summery hair style.

My hair is quite thick, so two boxes did the trick. I waited the allotted time and took a shower.

All this did was lighten my roots and I look pretty silly (I think so at least). NEVER buying this product again, no matter how much it's on sale for.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this colour because it was on sale for $3.99 and I needed something quick to touch up my roots. I used the "Medium Ash Brown" shade. It was horrible!!! I have naturally blonde hair, but I dye it dark. This didn't cover my light roots AT ALL! I had to go out and by the 100% colour line from Garnier and this worked MUCH better to cover my roots. I do not recommend the Belle Colour =(

on 12/29/2009 10:45:00 AM

It was soooo bad. Its one of the worst hair colors i've ever used. It slowly fades everytime I wash. When I wash my hair theres the color that rinses out when i shampoo :P

on 11/10/2009 8:46:00 PM

in my opinion , this is the crappiest one out of all the hair dyes i have used, and i've tried many. i used Belle Color in dark ash blonde at least 3 times and none of them came out dark ash blonde, it barely was visible, whereas i tried the brass free blondes from naturaly instincts, it worked rather well for a dark ash blonde althought it is not permanent

I really have nothing good to say about this haircolor...I used it cause my blonde hair was getting too light on the ends and the roots were a little brassy. I followed the directions for a root touch up since my ends are so porous, 10 mintues on roots and another 10 minutes with it all over.
My hair looks exactly the same as before!!!! My roots are the same color as before and my ends have a very slight grey tinge. Very disappointed in this product...and it also irritated me a little, I have a reddish scalp and am pretty warm. I will not buy this again.

Very disappointed! I have been colouring my hair dark brown for awhile and needed a quick root touch up and the d/s was sold out of my HG. This was very inexpensive and had a dark brown colour so i thought why not??!! Bad idea! The smell was horrible (worse then other colouring systems I have used), dispersed in my hair in this weird lather which freaked me out, and dried out my hair. The final colour isn't a dark brown, but maybe a light medium and is very flat. Not happy and out of $6.

Popular Hair Color Products