Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Filtered by age: 25-29
Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just wastage of money & time... My advice is don't buy this product... I used many Color Bt it is the most worth product I used ever....!!👿👿👿

on 5/7/2015 7:12:00 PM

I wanted an ash blonde ombre and I bought this in light ah blonde because the price was right.

I bleached my dark brown hair to a bright yellow/ gingery color before and then I wanted to take off the brassy tones. Mind you, my hair was around the light blonde shade in the before section so I was expecting great results... Or at least ashy results. I left it in my hair for around 25 minutes and then washed it out.

It turned my hair DARKER and very orange!! No words can describe how upset I am with this. I don't mind the fact that it made it a little darker compared to the fact that it made my bleached ends orange! Never using this again brand again!

on 3/10/2011 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used 110 on my mousy brown hair and it turned out beautifully. The colour turned out very similar to the model's on the box. It actually has variations in the shades of blonde. The smell wasn't as overpowering as some other dyes I have used. I bought 2 boxes on sale for 4.99 each and my long hair was fully saturated.

on 10/12/2010 5:50:00 PM

ja bi ovu boju kupila ali neznam kako. ukinuli su ju u dućanima-dali se može kupiti preko interneta? kako? pomognite mi:)

Popular Hair Color Products