Revlon Colorsilk in Medium Auburn

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/6/2014 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This $3.00 dollar box of hair color makes my naturally light brown hair the perfect medium red shade. I'd gone completely natural for a while and was worried about coloring it myself, but it came out perfect. It's a real shade of red: not too bright or with any purple undertones. It didn't leave my hair dry or damaged either. And everyone thinks it's my natural color! I'll definately be sticking with this product.

on 8/23/2012 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Firstly, I don't think the colour on the box picture is very natural. BUT the colour your hair will turn DOES look natural! And it is a beautiful, glossy medium red, exactly like it says.

I've been dying my hair blonde and so when I went red it was more of a strawberry blonde. But this makes my hair a definite red-red. Not orange, not purple. But still natural. I also have a cool, very pale skin tone and yet this red doesn't make me look sallow at all - rather it highlights my pale skin which makes me happy!

It's great. The conditioner did make my hair feel quite thick, but after the first wash the feeling was gone. I didn't wash my hair for 3 days after dying, get some dry shampoo and spray-on leave-in conditioner and the dye will settle.

on 9/1/2005 4:41:00 AM

I have been searching for just the right shade of red auburn for quite awhile. This is it! It is very flattering on me. I'm a warm LLL and have brown eyes. I really love this color. First I went darker red, but that really washed me out. Now my skin looks so much peachier and the green flecks in my eyes really stand out. So far my hair seems to be responding well to the coloring. I love the conditioner that comes with Colorsilk. I wish they sold it by the bottle. And you definitely can't beat the price - especially for long-haired women like me. I have to use 2 boxes...but that's all of $5 with this brand.

Popular Hair Color Products