REVLON Colorsilk in Medium Auburn

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/13/2014 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this hair color, it has exactly the red tone and radiance i was looking for and looks very natural, i've been using it for two years and has no damaged my hair. The only con is that fades so fast, i need to shampoo daily because i have oily hair and live in a hot weather city in summer (around 104 F) after two weeks it looks a blending od brown-red-blonde and it's Ok but it's not what i want so i have to re-coloring.

on 9/22/2009 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't mean to rain on the parade here (since most people love this color) but I used it and was disappointed. First of all, it IS more "ruby" than I'd like (as another user described). Secondly... it faded dramatically after a couple of washes. Now I'm left with a light reddish brown color. It's a lot less vibrant than it was in the beginning, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Since I had blonde hair beforehand, that might account for the lightness and the fading... I'm not sure.

At any rate, I recommend Clairol Nice & Easy and L'Oreal Preference for long-lasting reds.

Popular Hair Color Products