Revlon Colorbeam Superlustrous Lipgloss in Beam of Pink

No Image

4.5

on 5/9/2008 4:03:00 AM

I have black hair and fair skin-- and I've been looking for nude lip color for the longest time. I've given up-- nude just looks orange on me. I got this in a swap and this is my perfect "nude" lip color. It tones down the pigment in my lips and is perfect paired with a smokey eye. I love it! I hope revlon will re-release this and make it a permanent part of the collection!!! I have these glosses in Shine City and Champagne as well. Best lip glosses hands down.
HG HG HG. I used this today with a lip stain and I've fallen more in love with this gloss! Perfect pink gloss.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Sheer, but pigmented, baby pink with an iridescent finish. Love it! I wear over a l/l with Prestige e/s in 'Love' and a pink blush. Very pretty for me (DDD with yellow & red undertones; NW45, HIP #818, or Iman Clay6). Same wonderful quality as with all Revlon SL. Will purchase more if I can find them.

It's okay. Nothing too special, a bit dry and comes off easily. Would NOT buy again.

on 9/25/2005 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay, so we know that the Colour Beam lippies are really just Super Lustrous in disguise. That being said, Beam of Pink has a strange aroma that I don't notice in my other SL glosses. Kind of a faint citrus and paint thinner smell. Not so tasty. The gloss itself has a bluer cast than I expected it to, and on me it reads as a shimmery baby pink shade. Doable, just not quite what I expected. As with my other SL glosses, I like this one because it's not over-the-top in terms of its glossiness.

on 9/9/2005 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really pretty baby pink with a tiny hint of peachiness to it, so it doesn't clash with my warm, pale coloring. I think the word "Colorbeam" is a good term to use for this, because it does give a sort of glowy look to my lips, but I don't mean that to say they're neon bright. The finish isn't shimmery, & it's not really creamy either, but more like an iridesence. Wow, really pretty on me! So glad I got this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beam of Pink is an LE SuperLustrous l/g shade that Revlon dubbed a "Colorbeam lipgloss" but basically it's the same packaging and formula (but with a grey colored cap). I am so in love with this particular color! A super pretty iridescent baby pink on my lips, this reminds me of the other LE gloss Baby Blossom but a tad lighter and with more iridescence. Very, very, very pretty. Wonderful for a natural baby-pink lip look or paired with smoky eyes. Usual Superlustrous semi-sticky texture with the faint florally-vanilla scent, which I don't find obstrusive. Definitely worth the price, as these are often buy one get one free or on sale! Pick this one up if you can find it! :)