no images

price range

Reviews

frommumbai

Apr/19/2005

I find myself reaching for this daily. Everyone else has described the colors so well that I won't repeat. Gives a perfect flush of color on my pale skin!

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBlond

fromJaye

Nov/08/2003

This is a blush duo with 2 colors: one a light candy pink & the other a coral pink with a hint of peach. After pining for this & finally getting a hold of one via a swap, I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed. Both colors are fairly pigmented so it's easy for me to go overboard & end up with bright clown cheeks (mostly with the coral color). The coral color is especially …Read more

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/06/2003

I RIS by a wonderful lady, this duo is great both blushes contain shimmer and the coral one is very similar to Nars Orgasm, the other is a light plummy pink that looks great alone or applied with the coral blush for a different look.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlond

frommriaow

Jul/01/2003

Oh wow, this is so beautiful. Previously, Oolong Jasmine was always my favourite Stila blush duo...but Full Bloom has replaced it! <p>

The colours and texture are so, so gorgeous. One side is a beautiful deep peachy-coral pink with golden shimmer. The other side is an even more beautiful candy pink with a hint of mauve, and gold shimmer. I'm in love!

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Sep/19/2002

The colours are garnish. I swapped it :(

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/18/2002

This is a shimmery peachy color and a shimmery pinky color. It's very nice for the summer. It doesn't look cakey or streaky and it blends beautifully.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

EyesHazel

fromamyaub

Mar/19/2002

What a beautiful blush duo! I love the light pink color the most. Both are infused with a touch of gold to them.

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/25/2002

In full bloom duo consists of a shimmery peach and a shimmery medium/bright pink. The peach is a little shocking on its own (on my pale skin) so I need to tone it down with the pink. The pink is a nice, summery shade. I really like wearing these mixed together for a natural, shimmery peachy pink flush!

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily

fromJT14

Jul/31/2001

Cute idea, but the colors were a tad too bright and pigmented fo my pale skin. I prefer the summer and fall duos better.

About reviewer (373 reviews)

SkinNormal

fromnLkky

Jul/01/2001

I love this blush duo. Both colors are just beautiful and the packaging is just to cute.

About reviewer (443 reviews)

AgeUnder 18