Burt's Bees Burts Bees Lip Shimmers

Burt's Bees Burts Bees Lip Shimmers
Burts Bees Lip ShimmersBurts Bees Lip Shimmers

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: Lip Shimmers (except Radiance): ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera wax, menthe piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, copernicia cerifera wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, fragaria ananassa (strawberry) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sambucus nigra (elderberry) seed oil, tocopherol, canola oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil. +/-: mica, iron oxides, carmine, alumina, titanium dioxide ~~~Radiance Lip Shimmer: ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, fragaria ananassa (strawberry) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sambucus nigra (elderberry) seed oil, tocopherol, canola oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, +/-: mica, titanium dioxide.

on 9/10/2016 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this. Light natural color. Moisturizing. Perfect for day or night. All age range. Natural oils and completely natural.

I have this in strawberry and I think guava. Strawberry is very bright and good for a highlight in the center of the lips. They both are super pretty and definitely add a lot to the lip look. They go on very smoothly although you will have to reapply. They tend to settle into dry, chapped lips just a tad bit, but I find I have that problem with so many lipsticks so it's not a big downside. One downside is the price. I feel it could be a little smaller. I get mine for $5 at my local drugstore. Overall, though, really great product!

To Read all 537 Reviews, Login or Join

I have tried this in caramel and fig. I like them both. They are good if you want subtle color in a chapstick like formula.

on 7/4/2016 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Have this is the color fig- perfect to add some color to my lips without looking like I'm actually wearing lipstick, also moisturizes, and it's lasted me a long time despite how small the packaging looks!

on 6/27/2016 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Colour: Cherry. I just love this colour! It's really flattering on me. Feels great, not sticky or thick. Mintiness is nice but it's not my fave feeling, I know lots of girls like it though. Have not tried other colours. Nicer looking than lots of tinted balms out there.

on 4/8/2016 7:23:00 AM

ITS A REALLY REALLY GOOD PRODUCT.TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I wanted to love this because I adore the minty taste and cooling feeling that burts bees balm has, but I finally threw out the rest of my tube today.
PROS:
The retractable tube is nice and it's slim so it fits well in a pocket or your purse.
The minty taste and cooling feeling are great.
The color, cocoa, is a lovely warm neutral brown that worked well with my olive skin.

CONS:
The more I used this the drier my lips got. They were literally cracking after about a week of consistent use.
TOO MUCH SHIMMER. It's over the top and ruins the color for me. It's enough shimmer to migrate all over my face and make my lips look frosty.
The price is a little high for something I would have to follow up with a more moisturizing balm. The whole point is to have it moisturize and tint your lips in one.

At least the packaging was recyclable!

on 3/18/2016 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

COLOR - Cocoa - Fantastic, often mimicking designer brands (this one is like my Bobbi Brown Spun Gold) but with better texture (not gloppy like BB) and natural ingredients. Much more affordable.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love these! I have Guava, Champagne, and Strawberry. They have a peppermint scent feel so soothing and cool. They last for about 3 hours and are moisturizing. The texture is very light and they are so comfy to wear. They apply as a sheer wash of color/shimmer and will look different on everyone depending on their natural lip color. So pretty! Also love the slim packaging.

on 10/2/2015 12:39:00 AM

I love this product. I can feel it conditioning and medicating my lips. It moisturizes well. I have it in a couple colors.

Popular Lip Glosses