Aubrey Organics Silken Earth Powder - Medium Tone

No Image

Not tested on animals

I got this as a gift from my father in the lightest shade. This powder works SOOO well for me! It blends in excellently with my skintone, it is easy to apply with a kabuki, and the packaging is great! My only complaint is the price- It cost my dad $20. It will last me a LOONG time, though so I am happy about that. I will repurchase this product :))))))

on 1/21/2010 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love all the Aubrey's blushes!!! Highly pigmented, stays on all day, very bendable! Soft and silky!

on 6/21/2007 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am gutted that as I thought the colour of this was beautiful but unfortunately it broke me out in a rash,I think it may have been the carmine that can cause severe reactions with some people.I do not even have particularly sensitive skin! If you do have sensitive skin I would definately not recommend this product but if you do not react to it,it would be perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I ordered this one, the light tone, and the rose. I am still awaiting the rose tone. Ingredients are super simple and it doesn't look chalky or thick. It is a loose powder blush with great staying power. I am LLL, hazel eyes, dark brown hair and this is slighly dark on me so i have to be careful not to overdo it. It is a pretty color. I expected it to have more of a brown color but it definitely has lots of red in it- almost like a brick red color but comes out lighter on the skin. I am loving the light tone for an everyday blush color. Definitely worth checking out and cheap too. I got mine from vitaminshoppe or you can find it on aubrey's website. I'm curious to see the rose color cause the light color is pretty rosey.

on 5/12/2007 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this after I decided to make the switch to safer, more natural cosmetics. I am generally very happy with it. It's perhaps a bit dark for my relatively light skin, but the brownish undertones help to counter redness in my face. I only need an extremely small amount each time, which means it should last a while. In fact, the worst part of it is making sure there isn't too much blush on the brush. It lasts forever and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin at all. The price is very reasonable as well, particularly considering it is organic.

This is a beautiful shade to use as a bronzer. It looks similar to "warmth" mineral makeup by Bare Escentuals but completely, natural with a soft, warm glow. I really love how it gently warms up my fair Irish complexion. It's simply beautiful, easy to blend and it's affordable! I bought it for $6.05! I highly recommened this in lieu of the mass marketed mineral makeups out there. They also make a foundation base and two other contour powders (light and rose). The foundation base is also very nice and only $18. I highly recommend all of Aubrey's makeup products. The ingredients are safe and the makeup pretty! I am still out on whether micro particle minerals are safe for my skin and health. The only downside is limited color selection. Buy online at www.sweetwatermarket.com or www.aubrey-organics.com

This is a blush/contour powder made from silk powder, allantoin, hematite, and natural color derived from carmine/beet extract. It runs about 6 bucks for a little jar. Very nice stuff! The medium tone is very nice and would work for many skin tones I believe. Very versatile powder, nice color, and best of all are the ingredients. My only complaint with this is that it does not last very long, and not enough shades. But as with most fully natural products, you have to make some sacrifices....this item is worth it though!

Popular Blush Products