L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude
Colour Riche in Fairest NudeColour Riche in Fairest NudeColour Riche in Fairest NudeFairest Nude Lippie

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is probably the best MLBB nude for very fair skin tones, as the name would imply. It is creamy and nicely pigmented, and the wear is average for poured lipstick. It does have a strong scent, like all of the L'Oreal lipsticks, but it does not bother me. I will finish my tube, but I won't repurchase due to the fact that L'Oreal is not cruelty free.

on 5/10/2017 3:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this after seeing it pop up on here with tons of reviews and I loooovvveee it - I love all nudes but I bought an ester lauder one that I also love but it cost me 32$ for one lipstick! This consistency is no different than my Estée Lauder one and way more affordable- highly recommend using a nude lip liner with this as I do with all my nude lipsticks if you are having problems with it blending too much with your skin tone

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I decided to purchase this shade after hearing rave reviews on YouTube, and I am so glad I did! It's a rich, creamy formula that glides on and moisturizes like a dream. The color lasts for quite a long time, too! The shade is a light beige-brown with some pink tones in it, perfect for flattering many skin tones, IMO. I can deal with it, but this product does have a somewhat old-school perfumey scent. Just thought I'd mention it in case you're sensitive to products with a fragrance. Otherwise, I think many age groups and women with a wide variety of skin tones would enjoy using this particular product.

I literally purchased this product by accident - meant to buy L'Oreal Colour Riche Nude 862 when I thought I had lost my original purchase of it. In any case, I didn't love Fairest Nude right away, expecting it to be Nude 862, but it has definitely grown on me. It is a very pretty light nude pink and I like to pair it with a smokey eye look.

I couldn't rave enough about this lipstick. It is a nice all year round nude lipstick that definitely rivals my Milani Nude Creme. This lipstick has a bit more of a subtle brown than pink - mind you my lips are slightly pigmented hence it could be impacting the way it shows on me.

I can wear this with any makeup look and for some reason I love how this pairs with NYX Peekaboo Neutral for me. Overall, it is an amazing lipstick and could rival those of high end brands. It is also moisturizing so if you have dry chapped lips, it wouldn't be a problem.

A worthy investment! I would definitely repurchase!

on 4/6/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This lipstick makes me look dead. I know that it's highly recommended for fair skin as a nude lipstick but it really just looks awful on me. I'm an NC20 or NC25 and just..no with this one.

Good value, decent color, goes on smoothly, however I really don't like the smell. It reminds me of Baby Soft and a play make-up kit I had as a kid. I got it for $6 at Target, so it was worth a shot and maybe I'll get used to the fragrance . . . would give it 5 if it weren't for the fragrance.

I love this because the shade is very wearable and flattering on my cool skin tone. It's sooo moisturizing and comfortable and doesn't pull when you apply it, which is important for me. It's a creamy nude, so the stay time isn't phenomenal, but it has decent lasting powder for such a colour. It will fade with eating and drinking, but since it's so buttery and smooth, reapplying is easy :).
For me, it's hard to find a nude I like, and it's even harder to find a lipstick I love and wear consistently. I'll reserve bright/bolder colours or nights out and special events, but this I wear pretty much every day.
I got this on sale at Shoppers for $7, so for the quality, it's a huge steal. Score!
If you're still reading this, go buy it now!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I just bought this today and I'm already in love. Why oh why didn't I try this sooner?? :'( I always passed it by, just because of the word "fairest."

As an NC30-35, I don't need to be wearing "fairest" anything. But I'm soooo glad I decided to try this, because it's such a flattering, everyday nude that borders on sexy (depending on the way you apply it).

Judging from the other reviews, it seems to be one of those rare lipsticks that's flattering for both warm and cool tones. So if you're looking for a nude lipstick to fall in love with, you might consider trying this one.

on 4/14/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this nude. I have gone through about 3 tubes of this shade in the past year alone, I probably wear it everyday. This is a really flattering shade on my NW20 skin tone and I imagine it would look nice whether your undertone is pink, neutral or warm on just about any skin tone.

This pulls more pinky/mauvey on me in the winter when I am paler and in the summer when I am NW30-35 it pulls truly nude and gives my lips that plump shine reminiscent of the ever so popular J.LO nude lip.

TIP: I use this with a darker coffee colored liner and shade in the 4 corners on my lips (top left and right, bottom left and right) and it gives me the perfect nude lip.

Will continue to re-purchase!! :)