L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude
Colour Riche in Fairest NudeColour Riche in Fairest NudeColour Riche in Fairest NudeFairest Nude Lippie

on 7/22/2018 9:46:00 AM

I say this very, very cautiously because I've said this a bunch of times before but . . . I think this may be my nude.

Finding a good nude is really difficult for me. If it's too pale or too cool, I end up looking deathly. Slightly deeper browns are grungy on me, and anything with the barest hint of warmth ends up clashing with my cool undertones. Enter Fairest Nude, a cool-toned beige pink that, when paired with "natural" makeup, is very subtle and sophisticated without looking strange.

I've found L'Oreal's regular lipsticks aren't crazy pigmented, which can be a downside for bolder shades but seems to work well with the nudes. The formula is creamy enough but I still wear balm under it, as it can accentuate flakes if I don't exfoliate properly.

I'm still going to look for a dupe of this in a cruelty-free brand, though.

I just started exploring nude lippies. Yes I'm a little late in the game seeing how long they've been trending, but I'm pale and cool toned so I always felt discouraged in finding one that doesn't look like dirt on my skin tone. I was intrigued by this one because everyone describes it differently online. I would call this one a brown with pink undertones on my very fair cool toned skin, but it's still on the fair side. Super Opaque and you don't need that many swipes. It is as brown as I can possibly go for my complexion though! I like that it's a "true nude" on me, but I still have to wrap my head around the idea of me wearing a nude so it's going to take me some time to warm up to this one.

on 1/17/2018 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but I wouldn't recommend this for those with yellow tones in their skin, as it washes me out. Fairest Nude is also slightly lighter than my lip color - the formulation is grippy and waxy. Not a fan. But for everyone else who can pull this off, good on you!

on 12/4/2017 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm NC25 - NC30 and this color looks terrible on me. The packaging is nice. The formula is nice. The scent and taste is less than preferred by me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

on 11/23/2017 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

With my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring, Fairest Nude washes me out and makes me look dead. The intensity of the pigment is solid even with just one application, ordinarily a good thing, but in this case it seems to worsen the unflattering effect because my lips look both flat and dead. I would be open to trying other shades in this line, though! The texture is creamy, and the gold tube is classy. It does have a fragrance, but it doesn’t bother me.

on 11/22/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

For NC50 shades (Tootsie Roll candy colored skin tones). This lipstick is perfect combined with another shade such as Volcanic 410 for our skin. Worn alone though it washes out the lips. It's highly pigmented but unless you wear it with a darker lip pencil is a little too obviously light for us.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is probably the best MLBB nude for very fair skin tones, as the name would imply. It is creamy and nicely pigmented, and the wear is average for poured lipstick. It does have a strong scent, like all of the L'Oreal lipsticks, but it does not bother me. I will finish my tube, but I won't repurchase due to the fact that L'Oreal is not cruelty free.

on 5/10/2017 3:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this after seeing it pop up on here with tons of reviews and I loooovvveee it - I love all nudes but I bought an ester lauder one that I also love but it cost me 32$ for one lipstick! This consistency is no different than my Estée Lauder one and way more affordable- highly recommend using a nude lip liner with this as I do with all my nude lipsticks if you are having problems with it blending too much with your skin tone

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I decided to purchase this shade after hearing rave reviews on YouTube, and I am so glad I did! It's a rich, creamy formula that glides on and moisturizes like a dream. The color lasts for quite a long time, too! The shade is a light beige-brown with some pink tones in it, perfect for flattering many skin tones, IMO. I can deal with it, but this product does have a somewhat old-school perfumey scent. Just thought I'd mention it in case you're sensitive to products with a fragrance. Otherwise, I think many age groups and women with a wide variety of skin tones would enjoy using this particular product.