L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude
Colour Riche in Fairest NudeColour Riche in Fairest NudeColour Riche in Fairest NudeFairest Nude Lippie

on 1/17/2018 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but I wouldn't recommend this for those with yellow tones in their skin, as it washes me out. Fairest Nude is also slightly lighter than my lip color - the formulation is grippy and waxy. Not a fan. But for everyone else who can pull this off, good on you!

on 12/4/2017 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm NC25 - NC30 and this color looks terrible on me. The packaging is nice. The formula is nice. The scent and taste is less than preferred by me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

on 11/23/2017 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

With my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring, Fairest Nude washes me out and makes me look dead. The intensity of the pigment is solid even with just one application, ordinarily a good thing, but in this case it seems to worsen the unflattering effect because my lips look both flat and dead. I would be open to trying other shades in this line, though! The texture is creamy, and the gold tube is classy. It does have a fragrance, but it doesn’t bother me.

on 11/22/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm NC50 (chocolate brown skin)tone. This lipstick is perfect combined with another shade such as Volcanic 410 for out skin. Alone it washes out the lips. It's highly pigmented by unless you wear it with a darker pencil is a little too light colored

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is probably the best MLBB nude for very fair skin tones, as the name would imply. It is creamy and nicely pigmented, and the wear is average for poured lipstick. It does have a strong scent, like all of the L'Oreal lipsticks, but it does not bother me. I will finish my tube, but I won't repurchase due to the fact that L'Oreal is not cruelty free.

on 5/10/2017 3:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this after seeing it pop up on here with tons of reviews and I loooovvveee it - I love all nudes but I bought an ester lauder one that I also love but it cost me 32$ for one lipstick! This consistency is no different than my Estée Lauder one and way more affordable- highly recommend using a nude lip liner with this as I do with all my nude lipsticks if you are having problems with it blending too much with your skin tone

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I decided to purchase this shade after hearing rave reviews on YouTube, and I am so glad I did! It's a rich, creamy formula that glides on and moisturizes like a dream. The color lasts for quite a long time, too! The shade is a light beige-brown with some pink tones in it, perfect for flattering many skin tones, IMO. I can deal with it, but this product does have a somewhat old-school perfumey scent. Just thought I'd mention it in case you're sensitive to products with a fragrance. Otherwise, I think many age groups and women with a wide variety of skin tones would enjoy using this particular product.

on 4/6/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This lipstick makes me look dead. I know that it's highly recommended for fair skin as a nude lipstick but it really just looks awful on me. I'm an NC20 or NC25 and just..no with this one.

I literally purchased this product by accident - meant to buy L'Oreal Colour Riche Nude 862 when I thought I had lost my original purchase of it. In any case, I didn't love Fairest Nude right away, expecting it to be Nude 862, but it has definitely grown on me. It is a very pretty light nude pink and I like to pair it with a smokey eye look.