L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude
image 1image 2image 3image 4

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I just bought this today and I'm already in love. Why oh why didn't I try this sooner?? :'( I always passed it by, just because of the word "fairest."

As an NC30-35, I don't need to be wearing "fairest" anything. But I'm soooo glad I decided to try this, because it's such a flattering, everyday nude that borders on sexy (depending on the way you apply it).

Judging from the other reviews, it seems to be one of those rare lipsticks that's flattering for both warm and cool tones. So if you're looking for a nude lipstick to fall in love with, you might consider trying this one.

Good value, decent color, goes on smoothly, however I really don't like the smell. It reminds me of Baby Soft and a play make-up kit I had as a kid. I got it for $6 at Target, so it was worth a shot and maybe I'll get used to the fragrance . . . would give it 5 if it weren't for the fragrance.

To Read all 255 Reviews, Login or Join

I love this because the shade is very wearable and flattering on my cool skin tone. It's sooo moisturizing and comfortable and doesn't pull when you apply it, which is important for me. It's a creamy nude, so the stay time isn't phenomenal, but it has decent lasting powder for such a colour. It will fade with eating and drinking, but since it's so buttery and smooth, reapplying is easy :).
For me, it's hard to find a nude I like, and it's even harder to find a lipstick I love and wear consistently. I'll reserve bright/bolder colours or nights out and special events, but this I wear pretty much every day.
I got this on sale at Shoppers for $7, so for the quality, it's a huge steal. Score!
If you're still reading this, go buy it now!

on 4/14/2016 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this nude. I have gone through about 3 tubes of this shade in the past year alone, I probably wear it everyday. This is a really flattering shade on my NW20 skin tone and I imagine it would look nice whether your undertone is pink, neutral or warm on just about any skin tone.

This pulls more pinky/mauvey on me in the winter when I am paler and in the summer when I am NW30-35 it pulls truly nude and gives my lips that plump shine reminiscent of the ever so popular J.LO nude lip.

TIP: I use this with a darker coffee colored liner and shade in the 4 corners on my lips (top left and right, bottom left and right) and it gives me the perfect nude lip.

Will continue to re-purchase!! :)

on 3/23/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm obsessed with nude lips and have no clue why. I am a hardcore red lipstick lover so venturing into nude lip territory isn't something I understand. However, years ago I read that this color is a beauty editors go to nude lip and in her opinion the most universally wearable nude lipstick on the market. I bit, bought and agree. I'm really fair complected and IMO need a very defined contrasting color on my lips to enhance my skin. Although this doesn't create contrast it does enhance my skin in a very subtle and elegant manner. This is sort of a smoked out muted pink/taupe. I line my lips to give this definition and amp up my blush just a bit. The only thing I don't care for is the scent and have found it goes a bit sour over time but thus far that hasn't occurred here.
This is a great color for cool/fair and neutral/fair complexions. If your very warm toned you may want to avoid this one and go for a deeper nude lip color.
Wears well with a top gloss, too.

on 12/16/2015 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have fair skin, typically the second lightest shade of foundations and this is the perfect nude! It's hard to find one that doesn't wash out my skin and look too pinky or too brown but this is just nude. I love it and with the price, it's perfect! $ The only con is the smell but once I have it on my lips I can't smell it anymore and it lasts through the day on me, i.e. eating and kissing my boyfriend.

on 9/23/2015 4:25:00 PM

I bought this believing all the hype I tried to make it work on me it looked like concealer more brown beige then pink just was not happening what works for many might not work for some

on 9/11/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've been through several tubes of this. It is my absolute favorite nude lip color. It's on the pink side instead of the brown side and looks beautiful with everything. One of the few HG products I've found!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My perfect nude. Doesn't conceal the lips, it's on the rosier side. If I want nude, this is my go to.

on 7/3/2015 6:07:00 AM

It's buttery n soft but it forms a white layer immediately on the lips. Tried every tip in the book. This happens with all loreal lipsticks. As compared to cover girl which never gives me gunky layers. Major disappointment. Anybody else with this problem? No lip balm or exfoliation helps.