72%

Reviews

1.0
from

8 months ago

This is the worst lip color!!! Please don’t waste your money! It is not pink, it’s not nude it’s orange! And please don’t let me get started on the smell.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrunette

a year ago

I am fair skinned (Nara Siberia) with fairly pigmented red lips. It is challenging for me to find a nude color that doesn't pull bright pink because of the undertones in my lips. Fairest Nude, even without lip liner, does not pull bright pink like so many other nudes and actually looks like a neutral nude lip. I like to layer it over different lip liners to alter its appearance (NYX Nude for a bit deeper color, NYX Pale Pink to lighten it a tad bit). The formula is creamy but not too slick or too thick. Perfect for a classy work look or for pairing with a heavy evening look.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

I say this very, very cautiously because I've said this a bunch of times before but . . . I think this may be my nude. Finding a good nude is really difficult for me. If it's too pale or too cool, I end up looking deathly. Slightly deeper browns are grungy on me, and anything with the barest hint of warmth ends up clashing with my cool undertones. Enter Fairest Nude, a cool-toned beige pink that, when paired with "natural" makeup, is very subtle and sophisticated without looking strange. I've found L'Oreal's regular lipsticks aren't crazy pigmented, which can be a downside for bolder shades but seems to work well with the nudes. The formula is creamy enough but I still wear balm under it, as it can accentuate flakes if I don't exfoliate properly. I'm still going to look for a dupe of this in a cruelty-free brand, though.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

I am giving Fairest Nude 3/5 lippies. I would call this one a brown with slightly pink undertones on my very fair cool toned skin. I think it was reformulated. The photos of the lipstick when it first came out show a pink color in the tube and the new one is quite brown (the difference is too obvious to chalk it up to bad lighting or old cameras from 2012) . I found this one to be more nude than it is fair..... I think it's great if you have some amount of color in your skin but I'm very pale and think it's just too brown to look natural on me. I'm sure most skin tones can rock this but not anyone as pale as me. I found the name to be misleading so I'm giving it 3/5 even though the qualify of the formula is fine.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

2 years ago

I really wanted to like this, but I wouldn't recommend this for those with yellow tones in their skin, as it washes me out. Fairest Nude is also slightly lighter than my lip color - the formulation is grippy and waxy. Not a fan. But for everyone else who can pull this off, good on you!

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

1.0
from

2 years ago

I'm NC25 - NC30 and this color looks terrible on me. The packaging is nice. The formula is nice. The scent and taste is less than preferred by me.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

I decided to purchase this shade after hearing rave reviews on YouTube, and I am so glad I did! It's a rich, creamy formula that glides on and moisturizes like a dream.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

2.0

2 years ago

With my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring, Fairest Nude washes me out and makes me look dead. The intensity of the pigment is solid even with just one application, ordinarily a good thing, but in this case it seems to worsen the unflattering effect because my lips look both flat and dead. I would be open to trying other shades in this line, though! The texture is creamy, and the gold tube is classy. It does have a fragrance, but it doesn’t bother me.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

For NC50 shades (Tootsie Roll candy colored skin tones). This lipstick is perfect combined with another shade such as Volcanic 410 for our skin. Worn alone though it washes out the lips. It's highly pigmented but unless you wear it with a darker lip pencil is a little too obviously light for us.

About reviewer (385 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

3 years ago

This is probably the best MLBB nude for very fair skin tones, as the name would imply. It is creamy and nicely pigmented, and the wear is average for poured lipstick. It does have a strong scent, like all of the L'Oreal lipsticks, but it does not bother me. I will finish my tube, but I won't repurchase due to the fact that L'Oreal is not cruelty free.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35