shu uemura Inside Eye Liner - Ice Pink

No Image

on 3/27/2008 11:14:00 AM

This was an unplanned part of my bridal make up. I was very stressed before my big day and just couldn't sleep. On the morning of my wedding I looked like a zombie with pinkish purple rimmed eyes. The poor make up artist looked quite startled when she saw me. Then she put some brightening drops into my blood-shot eyes and lined the inside my "waterline" with this eyeliner and suddenly I looked like i just completed a 6-week detox course! My eyes looked massive and rested. Ever since this eyeliner lives in my handbag and is used every single morning. The hint of lilac makes it look incredibly natural, like you're not wearing anything at all. The texture is the dream and it stays put. And it does last a long time; I bought the replacement after nearly a year. I think this product is an ultimate must-have because it's a perfect cheat! Nothing erases signs of tiredness like this thing!

Dec '09 - It's been discontinued. Still can't find a dupe. :-(

I use this pencil to line my lower inner rims. The colour of this pencil is white with a slight hint of lilac. It works great to freshen up the eyes, to make them look more awake. Very good product.