Too Faced Snow Bunny

Too Faced Snow Bunny

4.3

on 11/11/2016 5:22:00 AM

This is a great bronzer to warm up my skin. I purchased this in the mini with some other products to try, and I would totally buy full size. The size I have though is lasting me quite a long time. I use this on my forehead, temples, and basically anywhere the sun would leave colour. But for some reason it made my skin look even better. I'm very pale NW20, very cool undertones and this works so well with my pale skin. It really makes me look alive.

The product itself is very soft and buttery. Blends like a dream and a little goes a long way. I love how all the shades work together to create a lovely bronze shade. Packaging is adorable and this is a great item to give me just the right amount of life. Love it! Recommended.

OMG. I bought this a couple of weeks ago to replace my Sun Bunny which I also loved. This is even better. Today I glanced at myself in the mirror and thought...you look awesome! I use it as a highlighter/ contour with Chocolate Soleil and a bit of blush. I usually blend it at the end and the result is stunning. I love Too Faced bronzers and was trying to figure out which one to get. This does not look too tanned and is perfect for rainy Vancouver. It lasts all day for me. I use all the colours blended together. My sample size of the Sun Bunny lasted almost two years, so I imagine this will last ages as well. So happy!

To Read all 238 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/2/2016 11:50:00 PM

My makeup bag is just not complete without my Too Faced Snow Bunny - I first tried it more than 6 years ago and am now addicted! I wear it every single day.

I love it because it suits my skin tone (fair) and both sculpts as well as highlighting my cheek bones. While it is a bronzer, I use it as a blush and highlighter and it is nothing but amazing.

Snow Bunny lasts all day and feels amazing on my skin. I just couldn't live without my Snow Bunny - if you haven't tried it make sure you do!

This is my go-to bronzer, but I'm not sure how attached to it I am. I love the colours, love the way it looks in the packaging, and I even like the way it looks on my skin, my only issue is with the colors in stripes I feel it doesn't apply as evenly as I'd ideally like it too. All of the other hues are overshadowed by the darkest shade (which is beautiful, so not really a complaint) and the pinks get lost. Regardless I would definitely suggest it.

on 12/6/2015 2:37:00 PM

Personally, I don't use this as a bronzer. I have tan skin and this Snow Bunny Bronzer can be used as anything...it is perhaps the most versatile bronzer I have ever seen. It can be a bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow, or blush. I use it as a blush. It gives a nice, luminous glow for the cheeks. I tend to swirl all four strips together and then apply it to my cheeks with a blush brush. It is not necessary to use every strip of color. You can be selective, which is precisely the reason as to why this is such a versatile product. I find this to be an important item for my makeup arsenal because having this eliminates the need to bring every little thing now. I also don't really use a highlighter on a regular basis, so this is enough highlighting for me, if I ever want to.

on 9/13/2015 12:43:00 PM

For reference: I have pretty fair skin, blue eyes and blonde/brown hair. This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used. For me, the color combo is perfect and I'm obsessed with it. My skin is too light to use anything too dark as far as bronzers go, and I haven't had any luck with monotone bronzers, so the strip option was really my best bet. I've used Snow Bunny through all seasons and it's perfect every single time I use it. I can either just to a light layer if it's a laid back day, or I can do several layers for a darker look if it's a special occasion or if I'm going out. This product is expensive, but it's an investment as far as I'm concerned, and for as long as it lasts me (I'm over six months in on my first case and not even halfway gone), it's worth the price. The only annoying part to me is that the strip on the far right has gotten used a lot more, which I'm assuming is due to user habits, but still obnoxious as soon I won't have all of the tones....Treat your skin to better products, your skin absorbs whatever you put on it so dont put crap on it! I know it's expensive, but I always try to treat my face to the best! I would advise anyone to try this out, totally worth it!

on 7/3/2015 9:16:00 PM

Overall, I was very unimpressed with this bronzer. It came up very glittery on my skin and the color itself was very unflattering (I have NW20-25 skin). Despite my general love of Too Faced bronzers, this one didn't quite meet the mark and I would suggest giving this a try before you spend the money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

YAY! A bronzer that isn't too orange or dark for me! It's just sun kissed enough to look natural and not fake.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loooove this so much! I use it everyday and it looks amazing'

on 1/28/2015 2:44:00 AM

This is my favorite bronzer in my collection! I have fair skin and it's perfect to add a little color without looking orange. This is a very light, shimmery bronzer so if you have medium to dark skin you won't get any color pay off with this. When I spray tan in the summer, I use a deeper matte bronzer, and then sweep a little of this over top for a little glow. It's amazing used over powder foundation as it takes away that "flat" look that you can sometimes get. Only use it on the parameters of your face and NOT all over or you can end up looking like a disco ball! The shades can also be used individually for eyeshadows or just a cheek highlight! I've used mine fairly frequent for over a year with barely a dent in the product, so I would def say its worth the splurge.

Popular Bronzers