2.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I love the medicated version of this for when I have chapped lips. It feels cool which is nice and oily which isn't, it gives a great shine but only lasts about two minutes. The only time I've used it is when my lips are chapped, it's not good enough in my opinion for everyday use.

About reviewer (380 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I love this stuff! It moisturizes my lips well, gives my lips a really nice sheen over lip gloss. I love the metal roller ball applicator! Since it's summer all year round in where I live, I pop this in the fridge & put it on after. :) Feels great!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I don't care for this at all. It's gone in minutes...it's just weird feeling on my lips. I can't really think of any way to describe it other than weird!

About reviewer (131 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBlue

11 years ago

This was lame. I got the Cherry flavored one. Tasted too mediciney to me. Plus it did nothing for my lips. It was there and then POOF! gone. Lips felt the same, just tasted worse. I like the little ball, maybe they should put some actual balm in the damn thing though. GARBAGIO!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Nice roller ball applicator, but the actual "balm" did nothing. It was liquidy and did not moisturize at all. I won't buy this again.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

11 years ago

I really LOVE this product when I first put it on, but it just doesn't stay on long..I sometimes put it over my lipsticks and it does give me great shine...just not long lasting shine. In the summer, I tend to always go back to this product though. At ballgames and stuff, it's great...even though I have to reapply often.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

11 years ago

Easy to apply... that's almost all I can say about it. It was smooth for 5 sec and then it's gone. Did not help my dry lips at all. Will not buy this again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

11 years ago

I bought this just as something to be a preventative measure. My lips weren't dry, or cracked or chapped. I hate this stuff! The smell is ok but the taste is horrible! It tastes like sunscreen! It's just awful. It lasts about five minutes before it's all gone and I swear it makes my lips more dry than they were before I put it on! I like the roller ball delivery system! It's very cool and I don't mind the fact that it's very liquid and almost watery. If it actually moisturized my lips and didn't taste like I just licked a tourist (I live in Florida) then I'd continue to buy it but really, the way it is, there's no point. It does nothing for my lips except make them more dry! Blech!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

Very disappointing. The rollerball is nice. It does give a soothing sensation. But this is sooo runny. This is NOT a balm!! A liquid cannot provide much moisture. It's gone in a few minutes. The scent/taste is not pleasant and causes you to lick your lips. I threw this away...a first for me with lip balms.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

The good stuff first: the packaging was great. I love the roller-ball thing because it really spreads the balm well. I do like the vanilla smell and I like the gloss that comes with it. And that's all I liked about the balm. If you can even call it a balm. I bought this with high hopes but it failed to deliver. I had to reapply every 10-15min and there was virtually zero moisturization. It did nothing for my cracked lips at all. Vaseline is better. And cheaper.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal