Neutrogena Neutrogena Original Formula Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bar

Neutrogena Neutrogena Original Formula Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bar

3.3

on 7/13/2016 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It broke me out. Nothing else to say.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Gentle cleansing bar. If you do not have much to remove then this is a decent cleanser.
I would not rely on this to cleanse off all my makeup.
I like these bars just for the nostalgia of them.
I like the weird scent they have. It also kinda bothers me because I do not really care for it either haha.
These have never helped my oily skin in any formula I have tried and I tried them all multiple times.
I think if you have normal skin or dry skin these may work really well.
They are pretty gentle on the skin and price is great.

To Read all 31 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've only been using this product for about two days, but I already know I'm going to love it. It removes makeup very well and I love the way it makes my skin look after using it.

I use this facial bar twice daily. In the morning after I brush my teeth, I lather up the soap from the bar onto my face and massage it into my skin for one minute. Afterwards, I rinse my skin off and I love how it makes my skin look. My skin has such a beautiful glow to it right after I rinse. I also love how my skin feels, smooth like a baby's bottom. Many people complain that it dries out their skin, which it can, but that's nothing moisturizer can't fix. At night, I use it to remove my makeup and then I use my Olay Cleansing Brush along with it. It really gives rejuvenates your skin and gives it such a deep clean. After that, I follow up with my Dermalogica Medi Bac face wash and just massage that onto my face for about 30 seconds to a minute. Then I follow up with my moisturizer.

I did have two acne spots forming on my right cheek, but I think this product may have kept them at bay. They haven't formed and I'm hoping they don't, but this bar is doing a good job so far of diminishing them.

I can't say enough good things about this facial bar, but I have only been using it for two days so I can't say that I'll always continue to use it. I am going to continue my routine with this and if anything changes, I will provide an updated review.

EDIT: I had a breakout right around the time I started using this. I thought this product would clear up my acne but it actually made me break out more. I was one huge walking zit. It even cause a cystic pimple which I NEVER get. I stopped use of this product and my skin cleared up. This product may be good for those that do not have acne prone skin. I did like the way it made my face feel and look afterwards but it's not worth the breakouts. Needless to say, I will never use this again.

on 7/23/2013 7:22:00 PM

i used this a few times, and while it doesnt break me out, it is more drying than the acne prone bar and left my face feeling too squeaky clean. the smell is a very strong glycerin smell since it is unscented. did not seem to break me out, but it might eventually from overdrying my face.

I really like this product. It smells very refreshing to me. It cleans very good and it's not too harsh. It leaves my skin fresh feeling, but not tingly. I think it helps with my acne. I've noticed a difference. But I believe the foam is way to over the top (which smothers me in my own soap, lol), and it's hard to get off sometimes. And the box shouldn't be cardboard. I think it would be a good idea to up the price a couple dollars and put it in a very cheap soap dish. But it's still of good quality. I will be buying it again. In fact, I've bought it 3 different times already.

on 2/21/2013 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It dries my skin and when I wake up in the morning, my face is really oily. It's too harsh for my oily and sensitive skin. It's too freaking expensive here in the Philippines. The only advantage of this is, it doesn't cause pimple breakout.

This product was very drying on my sensitive skin. It left me with lots of flakes on my face.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love the product, its gentle but can sometimes be over drying when i use it incorrectly :o. Very cheap and when used with a loofah is very exfoliating ! Yes i would buy again :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently went off my usual clear skin regime that had worked well for years because I am trying to conceive--so bye bye benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, etc. My skin went bonkers and so did I after searching for the most innocuous cleansers, only to find that they all contained something questionable for pregnancy. Clean and clear sensitive skin foaming face wash made my acne sore and irritated. So, I saw this Neutrogena bar and in a few days my bumps have gone down and are less painful. It's not an ideal cleanser for me, but it's not making the situation any worse as I wait for the belli cleanser to arrive in the mail.

I use this product with the specialised dry formula. I have tried many products in my life to sooth my dry, flakey skin and FINALLY i have found one that really has done the trick! It works almost immediatly which of course is a huge bonus! Would highly reccomend to anybody!

Popular Body Skincare Products