MAC Blushcreme in Brit Wit

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love a good cream blush. This is my first Mac cream blush purchase and I must say --- it is very nice. It blends in with my fingers, with a brush, and also with a sponge. It doesn't stay all day -- I'll need to touch it up after 6 hours -- like if I put it on in the am and want to go out at night -- I'll need to dab on a little more. But this color is stunning. It's so natural. On me it is a mauve rose. It doesn't brighten up my complexion like my favorite Tarte Dollface does -- but sometimes I want a more muted, toned-down cheek. Mac Brit Wit is it. I'm wondering how similar this would be to Tarte Exposed -- that one is on my wishlist right now!

Ahhh. I feel a sense of relief having discovered this blush. The term 'neutral blush' was a revelation to me. I love what blush can do to bring dimension to my face, but I wanted something that wasn't about looking flushed.
My undertones are icy cool, which I thought, left me with a choice of rosy blush or none. Any thing else was a wrong fit. Any thing bronzer/contour-wise leaves me looking muddy. Plum were too harsh or bright. Any 'nudes' look to flesh-y (someone else's idea of my flesh).

Enter Mac Brit Wit. It is so natural it hurts (in a good way :). I even use it on my lids and it looks fresh but authentic. The soft mauve is just right - brightness, definition, but not Blush (underlined).

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

I tend to shy away from pinks because I have a lot of pink in my skin. The color of this is pretty but I find the texture to be dry, which makes it difficult to blend. I recommend Makeup Forever cream blush in 220 if you're looking for a similar color, but it blends beautifully and stays fresh all day.

Normally I hate cream blushers - they`re often greasy, emphasizing pores and unnaturally obvious - and normally I go for rosy colors, after all blushers are meant to achieve a youthful, healthy look. So I never would have given this product a second thought hadn`t I read all the enthusiastic reviews here. I gave it a try and am thrilled to have done so! It absolutely melts into your skin, a texture like a dream! Never had a more natural, flattering result, not even with liquid gel blushers. Once applied, the colour has lost all the drabness it seemed to have in the pan. What is visible is a healthy, dewy, naturally accentuated look, not the product. First choice for very pale girls like me. I apply it with a brush which allows blending and building in a clean way. The price is ok as well considering the huge amount of product you get.

A mauve natural looking cream blush that compliments fair skin tones and is build-able for desired amount of pigmentation. Texture is not as creamy or sticky like that of Stila's cream blushes but is silky and easy to blend with fingers or a stippling brush (my personal preferences). The staying power of the blush is less than the length of Stila's, however MAC cream blend have endured over 8 hours on my oily skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had never tried a cream blush before and when the girl at the counter tried this on me I was a bit apprehensive. However I loved the color and the product last all day. I love this for a fresh dewy look. Just the right amount of mauve for my NW20 skin.

A natural, plummy pink flush on my C4/NC30 light tan asian complexion. I use the MAC 130 to stipple on my apples and up cheekbones for a nice natural glow that lasts about 8 hours. The pigmentation is average and this formula stays sticky and doesn't absorb (like Bobbi's pot rouges), but I haven't found a comparable shade in other lines yet. I also kinda like the light pigmentation since it's hard to overdo this blush, which is better for me since cream blushes are hard to correct if I put too much on. I like but wouldn't repurchase since I like trying new blushes.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this colour its very natural and then you can blend more to make it darker. Lasts all day and stays in plsce. Very happy with my Purchase.

Only blush I ever use now!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this blush. I have had a huge MAC addiction for years but have never really liked the cream blushes. This has changed my mind. The color looks ver neutral and brown in the pot but when on it gives the nicest healthy glow. I use my stippling and blot it on my hand before applying and I get a very even application. What I love most though is that I tried this on my lips and it looks like my fav DC'd lipstick, Myself. Anyway, love this and will most def repurchase.

Popular Blush Products