MAC Blushcreme in Brit Wit

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I ordered Brit Wit off HauteLook and so glad I did. I have neutral undertones (NC 20) but a broken capillary on the apple of my cheeks so i usually stay away from pinks. But Brit Wit is a beautiful muted pinky mauve that just brightens your whole face up. Definitely one of my top three blushes now. So glad I purchased it. I apply with my fingers or a stippling brush. And it blends nicely. A well made high end creme blush for sure

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love a good cream blush. This is my first Mac cream blush purchase and I must say --- it is very nice. It blends in with my fingers, with a brush, and also with a sponge. It doesn't stay all day -- I'll need to touch it up after 6 hours -- like if I put it on in the am and want to go out at night -- I'll need to dab on a little more. But this color is stunning. It's so natural. On me it is a mauve rose. It doesn't brighten up my complexion like my favorite Tarte Dollface does -- but sometimes I want a more muted, toned-down cheek. Mac Brit Wit is it. I'm wondering how similar this would be to Tarte Exposed -- that one is on my wishlist right now!

Ahhh. I feel a sense of relief having discovered this blush. The term 'neutral blush' was a revelation to me. I love what blush can do to bring dimension to my face, but I wanted something that wasn't about looking flushed.
My undertones are icy cool, which I thought, left me with a choice of rosy blush or none. Any thing else was a wrong fit. Any thing bronzer/contour-wise leaves me looking muddy. Plum were too harsh or bright. Any 'nudes' look to flesh-y (someone else's idea of my flesh).

Enter Mac Brit Wit. It is so natural it hurts (in a good way :). I even use it on my lids and it looks fresh but authentic. The soft mauve is just right - brightness, definition, but not Blush (underlined).

I tend to shy away from pinks because I have a lot of pink in my skin. The color of this is pretty but I find the texture to be dry, which makes it difficult to blend. I recommend Makeup Forever cream blush in 220 if you're looking for a similar color, but it blends beautifully and stays fresh all day.

Normally I hate cream blushers - they`re often greasy, emphasizing pores and unnaturally obvious - and normally I go for rosy colors, after all blushers are meant to achieve a youthful, healthy look. So I never would have given this product a second thought hadn`t I read all the enthusiastic reviews here. I gave it a try and am thrilled to have done so! It absolutely melts into your skin, a texture like a dream! Never had a more natural, flattering result, not even with liquid gel blushers. Once applied, the colour has lost all the drabness it seemed to have in the pan. What is visible is a healthy, dewy, naturally accentuated look, not the product. First choice for very pale girls like me. I apply it with a brush which allows blending and building in a clean way. The price is ok as well considering the huge amount of product you get.

A mauve natural looking cream blush that compliments fair skin tones and is build-able for desired amount of pigmentation. Texture is not as creamy or sticky like that of Stila's cream blushes but is silky and easy to blend with fingers or a stippling brush (my personal preferences). The staying power of the blush is less than the length of Stila's, however MAC cream blend have endured over 8 hours on my oily skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had never tried a cream blush before and when the girl at the counter tried this on me I was a bit apprehensive. However I loved the color and the product last all day. I love this for a fresh dewy look. Just the right amount of mauve for my NW20 skin.

A natural, plummy pink flush on my C4/NC30 light tan asian complexion. I use the MAC 130 to stipple on my apples and up cheekbones for a nice natural glow that lasts about 8 hours. The pigmentation is average and this formula stays sticky and doesn't absorb (like Bobbi's pot rouges), but I haven't found a comparable shade in other lines yet. I also kinda like the light pigmentation since it's hard to overdo this blush, which is better for me since cream blushes are hard to correct if I put too much on. I like but wouldn't repurchase since I like trying new blushes.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this colour its very natural and then you can blend more to make it darker. Lasts all day and stays in plsce. Very happy with my Purchase.

Only blush I ever use now!