Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), Panthenol, Glycerin, PVP, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have this in the Light Brown colour, but it comes out almost red. The colour's too fake and warm when I put it on. A redhead can probably pull it off though. Should have bought the clear one!

The smell is quite nice, but it doesn't really have much of a hold. I also have Ardell's Lash Growth Enhancer, and that actually holds my eyebrows in place better. So I probably won't buy this in Light Brown again, but I might pick up the clear version since it's so cheap to see if that's any better.

on 6/25/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my staple brow gel and has been for years. Origins Brow Fix was my HG many moons ago, but that is long DC. I tried a few after that before settling on this one. It does the job without flakes or being too shiny or crunchy, and the brush is dense enough to not clump your brow hairs together. Lastly, it is very affordable. I replace it often since it gets cloudy quickly.

on 5/9/2010 10:01:00 AM

Works great, but as another reviewer said, it makes me break out under my eyebrows. Not a good look, and truly odd, since I didn't think it even touched my skin. I also think any clear mascara should have an opaque bottle. This stuff gets ugly quick. I'm keeping it for my lashes, which don't need color, just hold.

on 4/6/2010 10:17:00 AM

BEST BROW GEL EVER. Hands down!!!! I've used them all! This takes the cake!

on 2/17/2008 2:33:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this in light brown and I love it. I've used BeneFit's Brow Zings and some clumpy disgusting mess by Clarins and this smokes both of them. It has a wonderful soft brush that feels good as I apply the product. The brown doesn't look BROWN!!! but just a gentle color enhancement of my natural brown brows. There is a light, sweet smell (kind of like SweetTarts, maybe?) that I love, and this gives me absolutely natural, absolutely tidy eyebrows. I really think that it improves my whole look. It was dirt cheap at the drugstore and I hope they make it forever.

Popular Brows Products