Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Water (aqua), Panthenol, Glycerin, PVP, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 8/24/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This brow gel needs a little more love. I picked this up on a whim and it's been fabulous, I'm on my second tube now. It is far superior to the Maybelline clear mascara which not only deposited too much product but would also leave white residue on my brows. I haven't tried the Anastasia clear brow gel but I don't see much reason to since these hold my brows in place all do, allow me to shape them, and all which looking natural on my brows.

Note that if you want a tinted brow gel, you might want to go for something more expensive since higher end brands get the colours down better. In my experience, drugstore brands tend to put a lot of red in brow products which is fairly undesirable.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Inexpensive and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. No more strays, it really helps to give a neater and cleaner appearance. This is a new favorite of mine!

on 8/25/2005 11:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this when I was out of my Maybelline brow gel, and I think I like this one more. Here's why: It's cheaper, you get about twice the amount, and it works better. This one controls my brows but leaves them feeling natural, not stiff, like the Maybelline did on occasion. This is clear so it doesn't give me weird globs of color to fix. This stuff doesn't clump up on the end of the wand either, so I don't need to wipe it off before applying. Overall just a better product for your money. I will definitely buy it again (although it'll probably take a long time to use this up!)

Popular Brows Products