Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), Panthenol, Glycerin, PVP, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 6/25/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my staple brow gel and has been for years. Origins Brow Fix was my HG many moons ago, but that is long DC. I tried a few after that before settling on this one. It does the job without flakes or being too shiny or crunchy, and the brush is dense enough to not clump your brow hairs together. Lastly, it is very affordable. I replace it often since it gets cloudy quickly.

i really don't like this brow gel. i got it in the clear. the first thing to note is it breaks me out every time i use it. when i use it, the very next day i'd have at least two deep and painful pimples developing under my brows. and i know its this cuz i never break out in my brows, just when i use this. however, that aside, it doesn't really work that well. it held my brows in place for about an hour and then it seemed to just disappear. the only reason it doesn't get a 1 rating is because first of all, it does have a nice plesant scent...smells kinda fruity to me. and second, i do like the brush. it has a nice big spooley brush. however, thats not enough to make me try it again. it is cheap, but i wouldn't recommend it due to the breakouts.

First off, I love the brush on this. Usually brow gel products always have those tiny little brushes, but this has big big mascara wand, and it works so much better! the color, though it seems a little weird in the bottle, actually enhances almost every shade of brown eyebrows. My only reason that this doesn't get 5 stars is that it does have the best hold, but it is excellent at shaping and color!

EDIT: I have this is the brown, and about a month after buying it (aka today) when I went to use it, it had separated into black and bright orange, I shook it up, and it went back to brown after a while, and still smells fine... but it was odd...

Popular Brows Products