Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), Panthenol, Glycerin, PVP, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/17/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Price: 1
Packaging: 4
Won't buy again

I have flat bangs that push my eyebrows down unless I'm wearing a strong brow gel and this wasn't it. The product feels thin going on and could not stand up to my bangs for even a few minutes, but it might work for someone whose brows never get touched by anything, fingers included. I don't recommend at all.

It comes in a clear plastic bottle which is good since you are able to see how much of the product is used. The product is in gel formulation which appears to be thin. It seems to work ok. Yet it is hard for me to judge the hold qualities since I do not have any major issues with my eyebrow. No color, no smell. The applicator is bit thick, but I would have preferred a slightly thinner one as my eye brows are not very thick.
Not sure if I will be repurchasing. Probably not since it seems to work same as Tweezerman Mousse but I prefer the latter for a nicer texture.
Not found my perfect brow setting product yet.
----------------------
Must say that the gel used to work better at the start. After I have used 2/3 of the tube it got very thin and hardly kept the hairs in place.

on 7/31/2012 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great, cheap product that WORKS! My eyebrows are strange, they're quite sparse so I can't overpluck them, but I also can't trim the hairs much because they are long (i.e. if I pluck one long eyebrow hair, I end up with a huge gap somewhere else in the brow). Therefore, I just try not to do much to my brows and focus on keeping the long hairs manageable. Usually, I usually just fill in my brows with pencil and very lightly brush this Ardell gel over my eyebrows to get the hairs to stay in the right 'direction'. It works GREAT and stays all day.

I'm taking off a lippie because this gel seems to pick up everything and anything that's near and around my brows. A week after I bought it, the gel in the tube surrounding the brush hairs was extremely cloudy, which is kind of gross but apparently normal for this product. (It picks up powder and pigment from the other makeup products around my brow like foundation and eyeshadow). Nowadays I think it tends to pass this powdery color on to my brows, so occasionally it looks like I have dandruff on my brows as I brush the gel through. Not a great look, but not hard to deal with as I just brush it off once the gel dries. Just don't panic (like I did) if the gel stops being transparent - there's not much you can do to prevent this!

on 1/3/2012 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a fun little product to neaten up the brows. My eyebrows can be a little unruly and I was looking around to see what I would help. I don't like to pluck my eyebrows too much because, at age 50, they are starting to thin so all I wanted to do was neaten them. I ran across Ardell brow sculpting gel and it looked like a nice idea. I put on all my makeup, including some color on my eyebrows with brown eyeshadow. Then I go over them with a very, very light swipe of this gel, pushing the brows into place where I want them to stay. later that morning, when all my kids got up, my 12 year old daughter told me my makeup looked especially nice and asked if I was using something different. This was all I needed to hear to decide to keep using brow gel. It's amazing how much better and more put together you look with neat brows. I don't know but for my daughter to notice something different, my brows must have looked pretty darn bad before I started cleaning them up! The only downside I can find is that the gel gets discolored with makeup since I use the wand over my brow color then put the wand back in the tube. It hasn't effected the product performance, though. Highly recommend!

This stuff gets the job done. I use brow gel before applying brow powder, and this stuff holds it. The price is very good and it doesn't irritate my piercings or irritate my skin.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my everyday brow gel- it's inexpensive and works great. I have thick, unruly brows and this keeps them tame without gooping them up. I only wish they made a tinted version.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I didn't really know what this was for, my brow don't move a lot but I thought I'd try this anyway. It doesn't crisp your brows, but it's don't completely firm so it just coats the brows with a fruity shampoo smell. I won't repurchase because I don't think there would be a huge difference if didn't use this.

on 5/10/2010 8:33:00 PM

I had this thing for over a year now, i love it, it combs through my brows nicely and shapes them, and it doesnt dry like a clear mascara all hard and stiff, fake looking.This product makes my brows naturally niceeee. I would purchase this again.

on 4/6/2010 10:17:00 AM

BEST BROW GEL EVER. Hands down!!!! I've used them all! This takes the cake!

on 2/8/2009 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this in a swap and I love it. Prior to this I had been using up a sample tube of Anastasia Brow Gel and this is just as good but way cheaper. It's clear and grooms my brows beautifully and doesn't get sticky.

Popular Brows Products