Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), Panthenol, Glycerin, PVP, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/17/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Price: 1
Packaging: 4
Won't buy again

I have flat bangs that push my eyebrows down unless I'm wearing a strong brow gel and this wasn't it. The product feels thin going on and could not stand up to my bangs for even a few minutes, but it might work for someone whose brows never get touched by anything, fingers included. I don't recommend at all.

on 2/8/2009 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this in a swap and I love it. Prior to this I had been using up a sample tube of Anastasia Brow Gel and this is just as good but way cheaper. It's clear and grooms my brows beautifully and doesn't get sticky.

on 2/17/2008 2:33:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this in light brown and I love it. I've used BeneFit's Brow Zings and some clumpy disgusting mess by Clarins and this smokes both of them. It has a wonderful soft brush that feels good as I apply the product. The brown doesn't look BROWN!!! but just a gentle color enhancement of my natural brown brows. There is a light, sweet smell (kind of like SweetTarts, maybe?) that I love, and this gives me absolutely natural, absolutely tidy eyebrows. I really think that it improves my whole look. It was dirt cheap at the drugstore and I hope they make it forever.