Uploaded by PhxSunsGirl

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/05/2015

I love this product. I have thick frizzy hair, and poofy. This product helped with frizz, was lightweight, and smells great. It was a little bit greasy but the ones that aren't greasy do nothing for frizz, and it was only a tad greasy. The price was great. Much cheaper than Pantene frizz cream. The problem is it's hard to find in my area. Overall it's a great product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0
fromJJKZ

Oct/09/2014

Generally happy with Tresemme products but this one is typital - greasy leaving roots and dry ends :( and I didnt even use much. Thumbs down

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jul/26/2012

I have been using this in my straight hair for years. I never ever have frizzy hair when I use this, even in super humid weather. Right after washing my hair I apply about a dime size to my palms, rub it together and I apply it evenly from the middle of my hair to the roots, focusing on the back of my head where frizz is most likely to occur. Then I just blow dry my hair and voila, smooth …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/31/2012

I really hoped this would tame the frizz on my naturally curly hair, but I had no such luck. It works well when I curl my hair, but not so well when I try to leave it natural. I would recommend this for girls who heat style their hair.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

Jan/19/2012

Picked this up at Ulta to see if it would help my frizz/flyaway problem at all. My hair's really fine and pretty straight, I blowdry it in the mornings after washing it and I've been using heat tamer spray, which I think is starting to irritate my eyes. Decided to try this and it's been working really well - I rub some into my hands like lotion and smooth it/comb it into my damp …Read more

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Oct/25/2011

This product has been performing very well for my hair which had been damaged from curling iron usage. The more I use it this month, my hair has been smoother, silkier and healthier looking without being "greasey" or weighed down. The scent is nice and clean smelling as well. I found this to be much better than John Frieda "secret weapon anti- frizz creme.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Aug/02/2011

Aside from it smelling really good this product is pretty averadge. I bought this and a garnier fructis product thats similar trying to find a replacement for my horribly reformulated suave sleek cream. It's pretty dense and although it tamed frizz it kinda weighed my hair down and didnt really work with my texture it fought to make it straight. The search continues....

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jun/11/2011

I bought this at Shoppers on sale for $4.99. I think it's an ok product for the price. It smells ok (kinda cheapy smelling though), is non-greasy and the tube let's you control how much comes out. I don't think it really works for my long, thick, coarse, wavy hair. I played around with it now for a couple of weeks, but still can't get it to really do anything for me. It seems …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

May/05/2011

picked this up today and im already loving it. comes in a med squeeze tube and cost me 3.99$ @ walmart. i love the scent! its very fresh smelling and i plan on using this on damp hair and a bit on dry hair. tresemme products have always been a hit in my book and their affordable. what more could you ask for <3

About reviewer (289 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Mar/11/2011

this is really great at preventing/taming frizz without weighing down my fine hair. It is pretty light, so it might not work for more coarse hair. I use it just to run through my hair and air dry, and it does make it more soft and manageable. when I run out of bumble and bumble styling creme, I use this and it's almost as good, just not as good at providing definition.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Not Sure