Rimmel Volume Flash

Rimmel Volume Flash

3.3

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Let me start off by saying I'm an avid and loyal fan to this mascara, mine is a black tube with a metallic red font on the front and has x10 and i dont know if its the same as the one pictured but this mascara makes my lashes super thick. the trick is to scrape off the excess mascara off the wand (I scrape it on the opening of the tube lol) and once I get most the excess off this glides and coats every lash and makes my lashes super thick and huge. I have tried many mascaras but this the one I stay loyal to, been purchasing for the past seven years, hope they never discontinue this!

on 4/25/2017 1:18:00 PM

This mascara doesn't do what is promising. No volume at all. Waste of money.

on 5/1/2016 10:13:00 AM

I keep going back to this mascara, it gives you volume, length and thickness but with a few clumps! I really like this mascara and would purchase again but I am still looking for my HG mascara as this gets to clumpy for me.
It does really open eyes up and leaves lashes dramatic even with one coat.

I have tried the latest Super Speed Volume Flash mascara and it is nice, but nothing uber special. It does give a very subtle and more of a day time appropriate look to your lashes, but nothing too dramatic.

The wand is quite comfy and the product layers on nicely, but might clump if you put too much on. Just your casual mascara, but nothing too crazy.

You can read a separate in-depth review on the mascara through the link below. Hope it helps.

on 6/16/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara has been a saviour! Having spent my early teens when I first started using mascara using products that had no affect on my eyelashes this actually works brilliantly! It gives nice thick long lashes, has a nice brush size and it's cheap to purchase! It keeps lashes looking great all day and can be topped up in the evening to give an even thicker look. Love this product and will not be changing mascara any time soon!!

on 3/6/2014 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

THIS PRODUCT HAS CHANGED

This was my go to mascara for years and then I repurchased about 3 months ago and it was like a totally different product. I like a natural look and apply mascara very carefully to achieve this look. This used to be the perfect mascara for this purpose. Now the brush has been changed to be more curved and the actual formulation of the mascara is thicker and more wet.

Pros:
- Once this stuff has dried out a little its better
- Adds volume
- Adds length

Cons:
- Can be clumpy
- Brush always seems to have too much product on it
- Can be difficult to achieve a more natural everyday look

on 8/28/2013 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my HG mascara for years it's thick in formula and grabs my lashes gives me more volume than length I used to fall asleep with it on and wakeup and my lashes were still the same

When I ran out of my old CoverGirl lashblast Volume, I thought I'd give Rimmel a shot.

Bleah. Not especially volumizing, not especially lengthening, not especially good at defining. My lashes are plenty long but not thick - all this mascara did was make them a little darker. For a product that calls itself "VolumeFlash," it was no more "volumizing" than the times I've misplaced my mascara and had to make do by painting my lashes with eyeliner. A waste of seven bucks.

Back to my old mascara, lesson learned.

on 1/4/2013 8:12:00 AM

Not bad.
Not great.
Done the job for 3 months.
Not finished yet.
But it's time to move on and forget it has ever existed! lol

It gives length and volume.. It doesn't feel too heavy.. But that's it. It isn't a waw product that left me amazed by it. Honestly.. for the same price would recommend trying something else.

............................................
xoxo, Lolita gilrl ;)

on 12/14/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I'm not a mascara connoisseur as before this mascara i only used a very cheap rimmel line that was discon here a few yrs ago (I can't remember its name).

I find this mascara good at volumising. I have medium length lashes that aren't very black. I have the extreme black version of this and feel confident to go without black eye liner. Like others have mentioned it wears off after a few hours (especially if u have pregnancy shiny face like me :-( )

I may start to venture into the world of mascaras and see which works well for me. I think it's a good place to get very black and separated (not clumpy) eyelashes.